Frank Fritz is best known for American Pickers (2010), American Pickers: Best Of (2017), and American Dad! (2005). American Pickers, produced by A&E Television Networks in collaboration with Cineflix Media, is an American reality television series premiered on 18th January 2010, on History.
Frank has proven to be a charismatic co-host with a deep knowledge of the history of American antiques.
Facts On Frank Fritz
- Frank Fritz was born on 11th October 1965 in his hometown of Mound Street in Davenport, Lowa.
- His father, Bill Fritz, lived in Dallas and was never close to each other. However, his relationship with his father showed some improvement after he starred in American Pickers.
- On the other hand, Frank’s mother, Susan Zirbes, who worked for the construction company, remarried Richard ‘Dick’ Zirbes, a tire salesman.
- Frank stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters), weighing 64 kilograms after massive weight loss. Fans noticed his weight loss, which made them worry that there was something wrong with him.
- In 2013, Frank addressed his weight loss and said he had an illness called Crohn’s disease. He has been battling Crohn's disease for more than 30 years.
"I started losing weight and ran with it!" Frank said as he explained his weight loss. "I have been exercising and eating good… Thanks for all of your kind words of concern! I couldn't do what I do without all of you!"
- Frank further said he has learned how to manage his disease, not to impact his ability to go picking.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, he has an estimated net worth of $4 million.
- He is dating a girl named Diann. He has been together since September 2017. His girlfriend is a mother of a daughter named Paige.
- There was recently news of Frank’s marriage to Diann; however, Frank clarified the rumor saying they are not married, but Diann’s family is his family.