Fra Fee is an Irish actor and singer best known for playing Courfeyrac in Tom Hooper's film adaptation of Les Misérables. He has also won the 2018 WhatsOnStage Award for Best Supporting Actor in a Play for Jez Butterworth's The Ferryman at the Royal Court Theatre, West End & Broadway.
Fra’s other screen appearances include The Laureate, Pixie, Boys From County Hell, Cinderella (Sony), As You Like It (NT Live), Monochrome & Troubles.
Stay in touch with this article as we will present you with interesting facts about Fra in the below lines.
Facts You Didn’t Know About Fra Fee
- Fra Fee was born on 20th May 1987 in Dungannon, County Tyrone, Northern Ireland, UK. However, he was raised in Killyman.
- His full name is Francis Martin Fee.
- Fra, 33, stands at 5 feet 8.5 inches (1.73 meters).
- For academic qualification, he attended school at St. Patrick's Academy, Dungannon. There he performed Bardic Theatre before taking up music at the University of Manchester. Later she studied at the Royal Academy of Music; henceforth, graduating in 2009. In 2014, he was made an Associate of the Royal Academy of Music.
- Fra also appeared in numerous productions at Belfast's Grand Opera House in conjunction with the Welsh National Opera, The Beggar's Opera, The Mikado, Sweeney Todd, and a production of The Elixir of Love as Nemorino, directed by John Doyle.
- Later, he played Jean Prouvaire and covered Marius and Enjolras in Les Misérables at the Queen’s Theatre, London, from 2011 to 2012.
- Fra was also cast as Courfeyrac in Tom Hooper's film Les Misérables alongside Russell Crowe as Javert and Hugh Jackman as Jean Valjean.
- His other stage roles are Opéra de Toulon's Follies, National Theatre Live: As You Like It, Romeo & Juliet, My Cousin Rachel, A Man of No Importance, A Little Night Music. His other television includes The Impossible Dream, The Spanish Princess, and Heart & Soul.
- Currently, Fra is working on his upcoming projects Cinderella as Hench and Hawkeye as Kazi.
- His present relationship status is single. However, he is often seen posting pictures with his co-star on his Instagram account. His Instagram account is @fra_fee, where he has 16.3K followers.
- Fra is openly gay and is a great supporter of pride.
- On 1st June 2019, he posted a picture with his agent and English actor Alistair Brammer, and in the caption, he wished his agent happy married life. However, some people misinterpreted his caption and misunderstood the picture, thinking he wed his agent. It’s apparent that his agent got married and just wished him for his new journey.