Deborah Poole is the former wife of Gordon Thornton, who is now the present husband of The Real Housewives of Potomac Season six cast Mia Thornton.
People showed their interest in Deborah after her former husband’s marriage was televised in Bravo’s TV show The Real Housewives of Potomac.
So, in this article, we focused on your interest and tried to collect all the information about Deborah.
Facts on Deborah Poole
- Deborah was born on 7th March 1952. She currently resides in Elizabeth City, North Carolina, where she works as a Chaplain at Community Home Care and Hospice.
- Her biological father is anonymous as per her family, whereas her mother is named Lessie Cooper Poole Purvis. Her mother attended PW Moore and Elizabeth City State University.
- After her parent’s divorce, her mother remarried Leon D. Purvis. Her mother then had eight children; five sons, Douglass King, Leon Whidbee, Melvin Whidbee, Kenneth Whidbee, and Anthony Purvis. The other three are daughters named Frances Whidbee Respass, Delores Purvis Moore, and Crystal Purvis.
- Moreover, Deborah’s biological siblings are named William-Valerie Bogues, a retired teacher at Northeastern High School, Elton Poole Roy, Ralph Poole, who served in the United States Army), and Warren Poole.
- All her siblings are married and settled.
- Getting back to Deborah, she stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters), weighing 94 kgs.
- She attended Northeastern High School, and for college, she attended The Albemarle and studied Registered Nurse.
- Later, Deborah worked as an admission coordinator at Albemarle Home Care.
- Talking about her relationship with Gordon, she was once married to him and shared a daughter named Debrecia Ponder. However, neither Deborah nor Gordon ever confirmed their marriage or shared any dating story.
- Now, they have moved the separate ways and has own life.
- Deborah’s Facebook data mentioned she has sons Sherod Butts and James Butts and a daughter named Rochelle Butts. Her son Sherod attended Cape Fear Community College and Raleigh. He also worked as a culinary specialist at Chick-Fil-A and a sales associate at Rack Room Shoes.
- However, details on her children’s father remain a mystery.