Carrie Lachance is a pinup model, entrepreneur, social media influencer, and actress. Her 1 million followers on her Instagram account have propelled her from an internet model to a celebrity household name.
Moreover, Carrie owns a production company, and her self-titled brand has become an outlet for videos, photos, and merchandise to fans worldwide.
Starting her journey from the small town, she made her name known around the world. Stay stick to this article, as we have tried to unveil details like age, parents, social media, net worth, and many more.
Facts On Carrie LaChance
- Carrie was born on 30th April 1985 in Dover-Foxcroft, a small populated town with fewer than 4000 people of Maine. She has not shared details of her parents and family background with the public; however, she has often posted photos of her family on her Instagram account.
- From a young age, she aspired to be an actor and model.
- In 2003, shortly after graduating from high school, she attended beauty school to study Cosmetology and later became a licensed Cosmetologist. However, to make ends meet, she took multiple jobs like a cashier, telemarketer, hostess, and pizza delivery driver.
Don't Miss: Dominique Perry Played Tasha On Insecure
- One night while Carrie was working at a local restaurant, a photographer spotted her and offered her a model in one of his photoshoots. She took her chance as she was searching for an opportunity, and on the same day, she eagerly booked her first photoshoot.
- At the age of 19, her modeling career began following many shoots. Her modeling career soon took off with features in various magazines, including Maxim, Playboy, Fox News, Spike TV, and more.
- In 2005, Carrie made her first acting debut in a short movie named Trailer Trash as Charlene. She has also appeared in Inn Season, She Feast, 2 Grand, and Webgirl.
- Furthermore, while she was making her acting and modeling debut, she also started looking into establishing her own business venture and became the co-owner of Arch Enemy Studios in 2006.
- In January 2007, she established her company named High Heels Production LLC, based in Dallas, Fort Worth Area and launched her personal website CarrieLaChance.com in 2008.
- Carrie explained who she progressed her entrepreneurship journey and said,
“I then went on to open a production company focusing on pinup style photography and video that is still in operation today. My love for hosiery and heels has always been at the forefront of my brand, so when I decided to launch my own brand of luxury hosiery in 2019, Luxe My Body, it was a natural fit for me,”
- After her subsequent popularity, she turned into a social media influencer and started her YouTube channel in 2010.
- Due to her expertise as a professional model, social media influencer, and entrepreneur, she has been called "a walking talking billboard."
- Per Wallmine, she has an estimated net worth of $2.31 million.
- Peeking inside her love life, Carrie is a very private person and has kept her relationship details a mystery. As of now, she has not been romantically involved with anyone.