The Real Housewives of Orange County guest star Meghan King went Instagram official with an American real estate investor William G. Roos II.
Two months after Megan announced her split from ex-boyfriend Christian Schauf, a businessman from Park City, Utah, she introduced Will to her fans on her Instagram account.
With the series of stories posing together for a mirror selfie, Megan wrote a message revealing her relationship with Will.
Stay tuned to see lots of Will and Megan’s "friend-turned-boyfriend” posts on Instagram account.
Facts On Will Roos
- Will Roos was born on 16th September 1978, making him Virgo. He spent his childhood in his hometown of Sun Valley, Idaho.
- He has a sibling named Alexander Roos. For academic qualification, Will attended Sun Valley Community School. Later, he graduated from Crystal Springs Uplands School in 1992. Following high school, he attended the University of Southern California, subsequently graduating in 2000 with a bachelor’s degree in International Relations.
- Will stands at the height of 6 feet (1.82 meters).
- He first began his professional career as an Acquisition Manager for Pacific Property company before working for Prometheus Real Estate Group as vice president of Acquisitions.
- From his years of experience in the respective field, Will has gained a lot of experience with comprehensive value-added assets strategies. Being a part of the various company, he must have made an enormous wealth; however, his exact net worth is not made public.
- Will is currently dating Megan King, a mother of three children; four-year-old daughter Aspen and two-year-old twin sons Hayes & Hart.