Tyler Crispen is a well-known contestant of the 20th season of Big Brother. The season ran from June 27, 2018, to September 26, 2018, with a total of 16 contestants competing for a total of 100 days.
While Tyler didn’t win the season, he did get the title of America’s Favorite Houseguest.
Let’s get to know Tyler with quick facts.
7 Facts About Tyler Crispen
- Tyler was born on February 17, 1995, as an Aquarius for his zodiac sign.
- His parents, Charline Feltner and Donald Crispen Jr. raised Tyler in his hometown of Rossford, Ohio. Tyler’s father passed away when he was 17 years old.
- Tyler grew up with his two siblings, Angela (Steve) Spears, and Donald (Kristen) Crispen III.
- Tyler’s mum is a huge fan of the show, Big Brother.
- Tyler got engaged to his girlfriend, Angela Rummans, on January 10, 2021. The couple shared the news on Sunday, with a YouTube video of the proposal that happened on the beach in Hilton Head, South Carolina. Angela posted on her Instagram as she wrote, “YES to forever and ever and always. You and me baby, for the rest of time. 1.10.2021 “If it’s meant to be, it’ll be.”
- Tyler and Angela first met and started dating during season 20 of the show in 2018. They moved in together in Los Angeles after the show and later moved to Hilton Head.
- When Tyler returned to the Big Brother house for season 22, he told Entertainment Tonight that it was “really tough” to leave Angela at home.
“We are literally inseparable. Like, since the day we met in the Big Brother house, we have spent less than 10 days apart. And we do everything together, from traveling to our business to literally just eating every mean. We do every single thing together. To be torn apart like this is like, it’s not easy. But we both know it’s for a reason.” - Tyler Crispen