Marissa Da Nae is an American model, a social media influencer, and a television star. She is also the CEO of The Brazy Collections and Lavish Hair Extensions. Moreover, she is also a well familiar personality on an Instagram platform where she posts her stunning pictures.
In addition, Marissa is also recognized as the girlfriend of Bryson Lashun Potts, known professionally as NLE Choppa. He is an American rapper from Memphis, Tennessee.
Recently, Marissa became the talk of the town after she was speculated to be pregnant with NLE Choppa’s child.
Is Marissa Pregnant?
Marissa Da’Nae recently celebrated Thanksgiving with her beau and shared her intimate moments on her IG.
On one of her posts, she is seen showing her baby bump. However, it is hard to tell about her being pregnant from her appearance.
On the other hand, Marissa’s boyfriend NLE Choppa is already a father of his daughter named Clover Brylie Potts who was born on 20th June 2020. He has his daughter from his previous relationship with Mariah J.
Moreover, Marissa was also pregnant from her previous relationship but unfortunately, she suffered a miscarriage.
Interesting: Who Is Kellee Merrell? Everything You Need To Know About Ty Pennington's Wife
About the recent speculations, Marissa and NLE Choppa are yet to address the pregnancy rumors. Marissa has also made her Instagram account private thus, it would be harder than expected to learn about her pregnancy.
Who Is Marissa Da’Nae?
- Marissa was born to parents named John Juan Harvey and Melissa Roger in Amarillo, Texas. Her father studied computer science at his college.
- Sadly, her parents are not together anymore and are divorced.
- Her mother remarried and from her mother’s second marriage she has a half-sister named Ahlyissa Roger. Her mother currently resides in Oklahoma.
- For education, Marissa attended Douglas High School in 2014. Later, she relocated to Atlanta, Georgia in 2018, where she currently lives in.
- There she got a chance to join an improv comedy show called Wild ‘N Out.
- As of now, she is the CEO of Brazy Collections, a brand described in the slogan as a Brazy but Lavish Boutique. Through her collections, she sells tons of collections including accessories, outfits, swimwear, and more.
- In addition, she is also the CEO of Lavish Hair Extensions, a company selling Grade A HD Lace Wigs.
- She has also gained a wide range of popularity on social media platforms. However, other than her career path, she has not revealed the exact amount of her net worth.
Also Read: Meet Lucien Laviscount! Learn More About The "Emily In Paris" Star As He Is Spotted On A Date With Jesy Nelson
- Talking about her relationship status, he had been in a few relationships before she got romantically involved with her boyfriend NLE Choppa.
- Her boyfriend who is a rapper from Memphis, Tennessee became a viral sensation after he released Shotta Flow in January 2019. His video gained 10 million views in just a month.
- Later, he collaborated on a remix with the rapper Blueface. The following year, Choppa also released his debut studio album Top Shotta featuring rap royalty.
- As of now, he also owns NLE Health & Wellness line. His line offers herbal and natural remedies as well as Choppa merchandise.
- Choppa is believed to be standing at the height of 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters).