Christina Ricci is expecting baby no. 2 with "baby daddy" Mark Hampton.
On Tuesday, Aug. 10, The “Casper” star, 41, shared she's expecting her second child in an Instagram post and captioned the black and white photo.
“Life keeps getting better. 🎉.”
In July 2021, Ricci filed for divorce from her husband, James Heerdegen. While she has usually been private about her relationship, she tagged hairdresser Mark Hampton in her pregnancy announcement.
On the other hand, Mark also took to Instagram to share the news, writing:
"❤️🎉Life Keeps getting better!!! 🎉❤️ @riccigrams."
According to Daily Mail, Mark and Christina have become close over the past year and have worked on several fashion shoots together.
Although Mark and Ricci never talked publicly about their relationship, Ricci hinted on their relationship then and now, dropping flirtatious heart emojis under pictures, Mark shared on Instagram.
In July, on Mark’s birthday, Ricci wrote a heartfelt note to him saying,
"Happy Birthday @markhamptonhair. “favorite person, gorgeous human, bringer of all things happy, magical, and good ♥️♥️♥️I love you ♥️♥️♥️♥️
this next year is going to be the best one yet ♥️🎉.”
Now, let’s find more about Mark Hampton, and the writing below covers Mark’s age, bio, height, career, net worth, and relationship with Christina.
Who Is Mark Hampton?
- Mark was born on 14th July 2021, holding British nationality.
- His parents are named Peter Hampton and Ann Hampton. His father often takes part in the fundraisers/awareness campaigns concerning Fibromyalgia.
- His mother was diagnosed with FMS in 1999 and battled each day and continued to raise her family. Unfortunately, for ten years, she suffered from a prolonged case of agoraphobia due to fatigue and chronic pain due to her illness. Luckily she won the battle with the help from CBT (Cognitive behavioral therapy).
- More about Mark’s family, he has two sisters Ann Turner and Katie Louise.
- Mark stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.77 meters).
- Hampton is active on Instagram under username @markhamptonhair and has above 5K followers. Meanwhile, on his Twitter account @markhamptonhair, he has above 1K followers.
- Moving towards his career, per his LinkedIn, he trained with Vidal Sassoon, a British hairstylist, businessman, and philanthropist, from 2000 to 2004.
- After becoming a hairstylist, he started working at Julian Watson Agency in London, England, the United Kingdom.
- Previously, he worked as an editor art director of Radio Hair Salon in 2011.
- He was also a global ambassador for Tony and Guy Hair Meets Wardrobe from 2013 to 2011.
- Mark recently worked for the Banana Republic April 2021 Campaign, Telegraph Luxury February 2021 Cover, and Boss x Russell Athletic Collection 2021.
- As of 2021, he has made an estimated net worth of $1 million.
- Let’s learn about his relationship with Christina Ricci. On 11th August 2021, Mark and Christina gave away the baby announcement on their respective Instagram with the same caption tagging each other.
- The couple has never been public about their relationship; thus, it’s unclear when they started dating.
- Now, after the announcement of the baby, the couple awaits to experience parenthood together.
- Christina is already a mother to a son named Frederick “Freddie” Heerdegen from her previous married life. She ended her 7-year marriage with James Heerdegen, citing that her husband was subjected to “severe physical and emotional abuse.” She also mentioned that many of the violent acts took place in front of their son.
- Christina also had several other alleged/confirmed relationships in the past. She dated actor Devon Sawa, Adam Goldberg, Owen Benjamin, Matthew Frauman, Chris Evans, and Curtis Buchanan. She was also linked to actor Johhny Depp.