American Journalist: Ben Collins Ben Collins is a well-known American journalist who works as a senior correspondent for the NBC News Network, where he covers disinformation and extreme news for the Dystopia Beat website.
Ben Collins’ Early Year
Ben Collins was born in Byfield, Massachusetts; however, he has not revealed his precise birthday or year. He is currently thought to be in his mid-thirties. He has not revealed the identities of his parents or any family members, thus little is known about his past.
Ben is, nonetheless, known to be of Christian faith. Ben is thought to have completed his high school education at a local school in his hometown, although he hasn't revealed much information about it. For his higher education, he is known to have earned a Bachelor of Science in Journalism from Emerson College.
Net Worth & Career
Ben began his career as a journalist in 2007 when he began working for SLAM magazine as a writer and online columnist. He was at the job for more than five years until joining Boston.com as a columnist in 2009. He began working as an editor at HULU in 2011, where he was responsible for editorials, blogs, trending news, and viral content for the website.
He went on to work as a news editor at Esquire magazine a few years later, but departed after a year to join The Daily Beast as a senior news editor. He spent almost 3.5 years at the Daily Beast, where he got invaluable expertise.
Ben began working for NBC News as a correspondent in 2018 and began covering radical news, dystopian fiction, and disinformation. Since then, he's been featured on the BBC, BBC Sport, Medium, MSN, MSN Canada, The Sun, Washington Post, and other major news and journalism outlets.
Ben Collins has worked as a reporter and journalist for a number of well-known news and media organizations over the years. He has an income of over $50,000 on average, and his net worth is expected to be about $1.5 million in 2022.
Collins’ Personal Life
Ben has been tight-lipped about his personal life, including his relationships and marriage.
He is, nevertheless, thought to be married. He is known to be a private individual who does not openly discuss his personal life in the media or on social media.
- Ben and Brandy Zadrozny covered the election season and the attack on the capital extensively.
- He discussed how Facebook blacklisted a corporation for its pro-Trump stance and click-baiting consumers for utilizing phony accounts with fake photographs.
- Ben was watching live television when he learned about his buddy Chris Hurst's girlfriend Alison Parker's murder, which was being filmed by the gunman.
- Ben Collins has 250.1k Twitter followers and has been active on the platform since 2010.
- Aside from that, he only has a LinkedIn profile that is active and has over 500 contacts.
- He is not known to be active on social networking sites such as Instagram, Facebook, or Twitter.