It's not easy being the daughter of one of the world's most powerful men!
Malia Obama, one of Barack Obama's kids, grew up in the spotlight as one of the 44th president of the United States' daughters.
Her father was elected president of the world's most powerful economic and military force when she was ten years old, so she is used to being examined by the media.
As a result of being exposed to so much publicity at such a young age, she has grown more confident, graceful, and eager to take on the world!
Malia is gorgeous and graceful, just like her mother, and she has inherited her parents' wonderful personality traits. She has a sizable social media following.
Despite her parents' best efforts to keep Malia and her sister out of the public eye and away from unwelcome attention, the media and the general public have indicated a tremendous desire to learn more about them.
Despite their hectic schedules, her parents make every attempt to provide a normal life for their daughters.
Malia Obama's Biographical Information
Malia Obama was born on July 4, 1998, in Chicago, Illinois, to Barack and Michelle Obama. Her sister, Sasha Obama, is also a member of the Obama family.
Malia's mother claimed in the interview that she is interested in film and may pursue a career in direction and production. She is a multitalented young lady who adores sports and has won multiple basketball and tennis medals as a result of her exceptional abilities.
Malia received her initial schooling at the University of Chicago Laboratory School. She then transferred to a buddy of Sidwell's school for the rest of her education. She finished it in 2016 and went on to Harvard University to further her education in 2017.
What Is Malia Doing Now?
Malia started her career as a production assistant intern on the HBO television series "Girls" in 2015. In 2017, she attended the Sundance Film Festival and viewed the film "Beach Rats." During her summer vacation, she worked as an intern at the US embassy in Madrid, Spain.
See More: American Journalist: Ben Collins
In 2017, she demonstrated her interest in politics by participating in a protest against the Dakota Access pipeline project. During her time off from school and college, she worked as an intern at the Weinstein Company, an independent film studio. She is currently going to write for the Amazon series Writer's Room, according to sources.
As part of her internship, Malia Obama is undertaking a range of activities. According to Celebrity Net Worth, the average celebrity net worth is $100,000. (Appx). She and her dad live in a lavish mansion.
- Malia was diagnosed with Asthma when she was a child.
- She also picked up soccer, swimming, and the flute.
- Rory's (her boyfriend's) father owns and operates an investing firm, and his mother is an accountant.
- She took a year off after graduating to focus on her career before enrolling at Harvard University.
- She enjoys drinking alcoholic beverages and smoking cigarettes with her friends when they go on trips.
- Previously, their family was guarded by security officials, but now that Mr. Obama's presidency has ended, Malia can be seen running, walking, or having a lunch party on the streets.
- Malia visited to various countries during her father's presidency.
- She had a secret vacation to Bolivia and Peru in 2016, but the news was eventually exposed to the press.
- Malia Obama and her sister Sasha Obama were recognised among the top 25 most influential teenagers of 2014 by TIME magazine.