Ashley Morrill Eldridge is best known for her appearance in the famous DIY Network TV show, Maine Cabin Masters. The show follows family and friends who are carpenters and their journey has been very entertaining, to say the least.
In the show, the viewers have been quite curious about Ashley Morrill in particular. So, let’s get to know Ashley and her adorable relationship with her husband.
6 Facts About Ashley Morrill Eldridge
- Ashley Rae Morrill was born on January 27, 1977, under the zodiac sign of Aquarius.
- She was born to her mother, Peggy Morrill, and her father, Eric A Morrill, in August, Maine, the US.
Parents For the First Time! Tom Daly Welcomes First Child With Partner Elsa Hosk
- Her father, the eldest of 10 siblings, joined the military after graduating from Cony High School in 1965. He met Ashley’s mother, Peggy, when he was stationed in Germany. The two then returned to Maine and settled there as they got married in August 1970. Both of them attended the University of Maine at Farmington. Unfortunately, Eric passed away in 2014.
- When it comes to her siblings, Ashley grew up with her brother Chase Morrill, who is married to Sarah.
- For her education, Ashley attended Cony High School and went to the University of Southern Maine and the University of Maine-Orono.
- As a reality star, Ashley has maintained her presence in the social media world with more than 10.1K followers on Instagram.
Ashley and Her Husband Are Real Cute, you guys
Ashley got married to her husband, Ryan Eldridge, in July 2014. While the details of their marriage is not quite clear, Ryan posted on his Instagram in January 2021 to celebrate the anniversary of his wedding ring tattoo. He wrote the caption,
Today is the three year anniversary of me getting my wedding band tattoo. Thankfully, Ashley got hers this Christmas and not in some back alley Mexican Tattoo Shop. #mainecabinmasters #kennebeccabincompany #thewoodshedtastingroom #gotluckycameoutperfect #dontdowhatidokids”
Ryan is very open about his affection towards his wife and often shows it on social media. One of those times was when he posted a picture on Instagram on Ashley’s birthday and wrote, “Happy Birthday Ash! I love you more and more every year.”
Another post that showed Ryan’s love for Ashley was on Valentine’s day when he posted a selfie of him with Ashley’s back on the camera, as she was on her phone. The caption read, “Reason #2,632 that I married the greatest woman on this earth. She could care less about Valentines Day, me trying to be nice or that I am even in this picture!! “We spend every day together, you can leave me alone!”
How Did Maine Cabin Masters Happen?
Ashley and her family have a whole story to how Maine Cabin Masters came about. It was in 2015 when one of Ashley’s family friends introduced them to a producer of Dorsey Productions which was based in Denver. At the time, the producer was searching for a carpentry crew in Maine.
They contacted Ashley’s brother, Chase at first - Chase also runs a company named Keenebec Property Services LLC. At first, everyone was hesitant when Chase brought this idea but soon agreed to it after a discussion.
Soon, Ashley and her family were on Skype with the producers and they aired the first episode in early 2015. It has been six years and the show is one of the most-watched shows as of now.