Facts About Ryan Oubre From Lifetime's 'Married At First Sight'
Ryan Oubre is quite known as a cast member of Lifetime's Married At First Sight (MAFS). Let’s get to know him more based on these facts below:
11 Facts About Ryan Oubre
- Ryan Oubre turned 29 years of age when Lifetime premiered the first episode of the show.
- His parents raised him in Atlanta, Georgia and they have been married for 30 years now.
- His family embraces French Creole heritage, hailing from New Orleans.
- For his education, Ryan attended Kennesaw State University and graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Communication and Film - during his time in college, he focused majorly on film, cinema, and video studies.
- When it comes to his job, Ryan contributed as an advanced repair agent at Geek Squad for five years after joining in April 2019.
- He then went to Paycom to work as a senior transition specialist representative (TSR) until 2017. After some time of working there, he was promoted to TSR manager based for Philadelphia, Cleveland, Pittsburgh, and New Jersey. Ever since then, Ryan has been working as a TSR Manager based in Atlanta, Georgia.
- Ryan also took a Lean Six Sigma White Belt Certification from the University of Oklahoma - he also earned Lean Six Sigma Green Belt Certification from The University of Georgia in November 2019.
- Alongside building a healthy career, Ryan has also focused on building a healthy body - he is a CrossFit athlete in the Men division.
- Ryan appeared as a reality star for the first time in the 12th season of Lifetime’s Married At First Sight. In the show, he was paired with fellow contestant Clara Fergus, a flight attendant.
- He wanted to wear a blindfold until they exchanged their wedding vows - despite finding it silly at first, Clara went along with it.
- Ryan’s partner, Clara Fergus did not hesitate to show her disappointment when she found out Ryan’s last name. She even went as far as to say that she wanted a common last name like ‘Smith’ or ‘Black.’ Viewers of the show were quick to bash Clara for her immaturity and defended Ryan online.