It sounds exhilarating to turn into a celebrity just by posting viral videos on social media platforms. What’s more than exciting is getting opportunities to be on television, in movies, and professionally creating music.
Brianna LaPaglia, aka Brianna Chickenfry, quickly rose to fame for her TikTok channel @briannachickenfry. Her content on TikTok attracted Barstool Sports, who gave her podcast titled PlanBri Uncut.
From TikTok to Barstool Sports, it’s just the beginning for Brianna!
All Facts About Brianna LaPaglia
- Brianna Lapaglia was born on 17th June 1999 in Plymouth County, Massachusetts, United States.
- Her parents are divorced, and during her live sessions, she spilled some tidbits about being the fourth daughter of her father. Other than that, her family life has been a mystery to the audience.
- About Brianna’s educational qualification, she attended Baldwin Wallace University, where she took Public Health as a major. She was hoping to join the med school to become a doctor, but in September 2020, she dropped out. To give her undivided focus on her social media and Barstool, she dropped out.
- When Brianna was still in school, she was found by the digital media company that offered an internship before hiring her as a full-time worker in the summer of 2020.
- Brianna has her podcast called PLanBri Uncut, where she talks about what it's like "navigating your life in your early 20s." Moreover, on the Barstool main website, she frequently writes blog posts.
- She has also recently launched her merch (T-shirt, Sweatshirt, hoodie).
Interesting: Who is Ryder Ripps? Fiance of Azealia Banks
- Brianna, 21, has recently made her career in the entertainment industry; thus, for now, her net worth is under the wraps.
- She stands tall at the height of 5 feet 10 inches and has measurements of 34-24-33.
- Moving forward to her love life, Brianna is currently dating Nik Pelligrino. Her boyfriend hailing from Medina, Ohio, attended St. Edward. He is a former football player and played through his sophomore 2017, 2018, and 2019. In 2019, he played collegiate football at the Notre Dame Falcons team in the position of linebacker.
- The couple first started dating in early 2018, and since then, they have never shied away from confessing their love in front of the public.
- Brianna has regularly featured her boyfriend on her Instagram account. On 1st January 2021, they celebrated their two years of being together.
- Time and again, they wish each other on the special occasion sharing with their fans.