Is Ari Haagen Still Dating An American Actor Skyler Gisondo?
Ari Haagen has been dating an American actor Skyler Gisondo since 2018. The rumors had that the couple might have cooled off their relationship. However, they are still together and seem to be so in love with each other.
Let’s learn more about Ari and Skyler’s love life and fun facts about Ari.
Quick Facts On Ari Haagen
- Ari was born on 11th December 1996, making her Sagittarius. Her parents are named Alex Haagen and Alex. Although she has not shared many details about her parents on her Instagram account, she is often seen wishing them on special occasions. In April 2020, she posted a picture of her mother wishing her a ‘Happy Birthday,’ and in 2015, she wrote her father on the special occasion of Father’s Day.
- Moreover, she has a brother named Adam Haagen. Her brother appears to be a musician who resides in Los Angeles, California.
- Talking about her education, she is a 2015 graduate of the Windward School, Los Angeles, California. She later enrolled at the University of Southern California; henceforth, graduating in 2019.
- Ari has a height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 meters) and has measurements of 36-24-35. She was born a natural brunette but later changed her hair to blond.
- Moving on, let’s unveil some of their dating information. Ari and Skyler first met at the University of Southern California. In July 2018, they officially began dating.
- On their first dating anniversary, Ari’s boyfriend Skyler took Instagram to wish her. Likewise, Ari also wished her boyfriend on her Instagram account.
Quick Facts On Skyler Gisondo
- Skyler Gisondo was born on 22nd July 1996 in Palm Beach County, Florida, to parents Stacey (née Berke) and Ron. Both his parents are ocean engineers. His last name Gisondo came from his paternal grandfather, Italian-American, whereas his other three grandparents were Jewish.
- Skyler spends his childhood in Florida but later moved to South Bay, Los Angeles. As of now, he is a resident of Manhattan Beach.
- Talking about his educational background, he was homeschooled for several years. He later attended the high school Milken Community High School, Los Angeles, where he was involved in the Jewish organization USY (United Synagogue Youth). In 2014, he graduated from high school. In 2015, he attended the University of Southern California’s film school.
- He stands at the height of 5ft 5 ¾ (1.67 meters) per celebheights.com.
- Skyler began his acting career at six and appeared in commercials, television series, and movies. Some of his work includes Jam (2006), Halloween (2007), Snow Buddies (2008), The Amazing Spider-Man/2 (2012), Night at the Museum: Secret of the Tomb (2014), Class Rank (2017), The Binge (2020), The Starling (2021), Miss Match (2003), Criminal Minds (2005), Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later (2017), Curb Your Enthusiasm (2020), and many more.
- As of 2021, he has an estimated net worth of $3 million per Celebrity Net Worth.