Floribama Shore, a successor to Jersey Shore, is an American reality television series that premiered on November 27, 2017, on MTV in the United States. The show is all about flings and summer hookups; however, it seems to be the exception to the hooking-up rule for Kirk.
During the show, Kirk remained faithful to his lady love Wren Marie. Wren made an appearance during Floribama Shore’s season 4.
Wren’s appearance made everyone dug into her life to unveil more information about her. This article reveals everything about her wiki, age, job, height, parents, family, Instagram, net worth, and many more.
Facts On Wren Marie
- Wren celebrates her birthday on 26th May every year. On her birthday, Kirk penned a birthday message saying,
Happy birthday bestfriend/lover/soulmate. I appreciate you for always being there for me no matter what. You’re my better half and the best person I know. No matter what I’m going though you’ve always been in my corner and I appreciate you. You’re a real deal ride or die and one of a kind. You’re so beyond your years and it’s sexy af. I love you. You’re the most beautiful person inside and out I’ve ever met. Please never change love. There’s only one Wren Marie ❤️ more life ??
- Wren lives in Atlanta, Georgia; however, her hometown remains a mystery. Moreover, she has also not revealed many details about her family.
- She stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters). She has an attractive curvy body with measurements of 34-25-37. She has also inked her right thigh, which she openly flaunts on her Instagram account.
Don't Miss: Who is The Circle’s Contestant Courtney Revolution?
- As per her job, neither Wren nor Kirk has spoken openly about her profession. However, per Floribama Shore’s cast Nilsa Prowant’s tweet, she is studying to be a nurse.
Wren is the whole package! She’s in nursing school, knows what she wants out of life, AND can control @KirkMedas #MTVFloribamaShore — Nilsa Prowant (@nillythesquid) April 16, 2021
- Moving on, Wren started dating Kirk Medas in early 2017. Her boyfriend Kirk, 27, hails from Atlanta, Georgia. He grew up in a competitive environment and had a fair share of negative and positive experiences. Kirk also has a criminal record which is not something he is proud of, but he also does not hesitate to share it. Back in 2010, he was arrested for battery and a charge of underage drinking. The event was an eye-opening experience for him.
- In September 2018, Wren’s boyfriend Kirk posted a picture of them on a beach and captioned it “365,” suggesting a year of togetherness.
- Wren’s partner also shared photos of their trip to Montego, Bay, jamaica.
- However, until 2021, Wren did not make an appearance on Floribama Shore.