Meet Kristen Nordland: Wife of Britt Reid
If you know Britt Reid, then you must know his wife, Kristen Nordland, as well. In case you don’t know Britt Reid, he is the son of well-known NFL coach Andy Reid. Britt has also contributed as the outside linebackers coach for the Tampa Bay Buccaneers.
But since people are more curious about his wife Kristen Nordland, let’s get to know her a bit more through these facts.
14 Facts About Kristen Nordland
- Kristen Nordland was born on April 15, 1987, as an Aries for her zodiac sign.
- She reportedly hails from Doylestown, Pennsylvania, and currently resides in Overland Park, Kansas.
- According to mylife.com, Kristen’s family members include Tyler Nordland, Susan Nordland, Sarah Nordland, and Elizabeth Nordland.
- Further online sources reveal that Kristen attended The Catholic University of America. She then received her BS in Public Relations and Communications after graduating from Temple University in 2011.
- Her LinkedIn profile reveals that Kristen contributed as a Media Relations intern at the NFL outfit Philadelphia Eagles for 3 months.
- She served as the Athletic Media Relations at Temple University from August 2010 to May 2011.
- Kristen was also the assistant to Hillary Khan at Mary K. Doughtery and Associates from February 2011 to May 2011. During her time there, she also served as a Marketing and Events Coordinator.
- Aside from that, Kristen began contributing as a model at the Reinhard Model and Talent Agency in March 2011. She has been part of the agency as of 2021 as well.
- Kristen and Britt got married in July 2012 in Villanova, Philadelphia. People believe that they might’ve met during their time at Philadelphia Eagles.
- Kristen and Britt are parents to three children: daughters Somers and Saylor, and a son named Maverick.
- According to sources, the family of five has settled in Overland Park, Kansas.
- In February 2021, some days ahead of the Super Bowl, Britt made headlines by getting involved in a car accident. The accident led to two children getting injured, with one suffering life-threatening injuries. It was later that Britt admitted that he had consumed alcohol and Rx medication while he was driving. After the accident, Britt has stayed lowkey and has even deleted all of his social media accounts.
- Britt was born on April 28, 1985, to parents Tammy and Andy Reid. He grew up with his four siblings. His brother, Garrett Reid passed away in 2012 after a heroin overdose.
- Britt also made headlines in 2007 when he pointed a gun at another driver following a dispute. He was sentenced to 8 to 23 months in prison and five years’ probation on gun and drug charges.