Meet The TikToker CelinaSpookyBoo!
Social media star CelinaSpookyBoo went viral after she shared videos of herself sleepwalking in February 2021. Her video gained 44.7 views and 10.9 million likes at the time of writing this article.
Since she gained media attention, people are wondering about her life, career, and relationship. In this article, you will find everything you are looking for.
Facts On CelinaSpookyBoo
- CelinaSpookyBoo was born on 20th February 1994 with a real name Celina Horvath Myers.
- She is the daughter of Hungarian parents, and her father is named Zoltan. Her parents are featured on her videos on several occasions.
- Celina’s mother suffered from a chronic illness and now moves around with the support of a wheelchair.
- More about her family life, she has a brother named Joel Horvath, a bike and car enthusiast. He is currently dating a girl named Karissa Neves. On each other’s Instagram account, they frequently appear together looking happy.
- Celina stands at the height of 5 feet 3 inches (1.60 meters), weighing 77 kgs. More about her physical attributes, she has long-brown wavy hair and is not much stressed about losing her weight. She embraces everything she is blessed with.
- Moving towards her professional life, she began her journey as an entertainer after starting The Haunter Estate, a podcast about stories in 2014. She ran her podcast until 2018, after she found a path in TikTok. In Tiktok, she started posting funny videos, and now she has 10.3 million followers.
- Furthermore, Celina was introduced into the entrepreneurial route after she released her makeup line BeautyXBoo.
- Whatsoever, from her career, she might have added a big chunk of wealth, raising her net worth day by day. However, for now, her exact net worth is under wraps.
- Celina is a married lady and is married to her husband, Adam Myers. In December 2010, the couple got engaged, and in early September 2013, they got hitched.