TOWIE's Demi Sims and Francesca Farago are Officially Dating! Learn More About Demi Sims
Demi Sims has officially confirmed her romance with Too Hot To Handle star Francesca Farago, after several rumors surrounding their relationship.
Demi made their dating status official through her Instagram on Saturday as she posted a couple of intimate pictures with Francesca. The first picture showed the two gazing into each other’s eyes while Demi was hugging Francesca from behind. The second one was the ultimate “Yes We Are Dating” picture that showed the two sharing a kiss.
10 Facts About Demi Sims
- Demi Sims was born on September 6, 1996, in Essex, England.
- She made her television debut on The Only Way Is Essex, or mostly known as TOWIE, in 2014.
- Demi might look very familiar to people because she is the sister of the famous reality star, Chloe Sims. It’s not a stretch to say that Demi has a whole lot of reality television relatives. Her famous family includes her sister, Frankie, and her brother, Charlie, alongside cousins Frankie and Joey Essex. Demi and her sisters look very alike, by the way. They can be mistaken for triplets.
- Demi also has a history of broken relationships - she most recently broke up with her ex-girlfriend, Leonie McSorely, who has appeared on Ex On The Beach and Geordie Shore. Demi and Leonie shared a quarantine romance during the COVID-19 pandemic but now have unfollowed each other from social media, and moved on for good.
- The TOWIE star also dated Megan Barton Hanson from Love Island previously, despite the fact that she was seeking a non-celebrity partner.
- Demi has also worked as a brand ambassador and makeup artist.
- She currently has over 350K followers on Instagram, where she often flaunts glam shots, bikini pictures, outfits, and frequent snaps with her friends.
- As of recent, not shying away to show her romance, Demi has often shared sweet comments on Francesca’s social media, with Francesca doing the same. One of those moments would be when Francesca commented, “you’re perfect baby,” to which Demi responded, “you’re mine baby.” Stop, you cuties.
- After making their relationship official, Demi and Francesca also shared other cozy and cute snaps to their Instagram stories, including one of a bouquet of roses and a huge teddy bear.
- Like Demi, Francesca also has some talked-about breakups and previous relationships. When she was on Too Hot To Handle, Francesca got engaged to Harry Jowsey, but the union soon broke apart - the two are currently not on good terms following many accusations from each other.