Paralympian star and MBE award-winning wheelchair basketball player Ade Adepitan represented Great Britain at the Paralympic Game held in Athens in 2004. After he caught media attention, people showed more interest in his private life. Questions like is he married, how old is he quickly raised amongst the crowd.
Well, Ade is a married man and is married to Linda Harrison, a singer, and songwriter who goes by the stage name Elle Exxe.
In 2021, the couple announced the birth of their beautiful baby son. Ade took his Twitter to share his happiness.
"I'm still buzzing!! Because at 6:36 am this morning, I became a father for the first time.
"So much respect for my wife @elleexxe; she absolutely smashed it, and now we have a beautiful baby boy! #newborn."
Let’s move on and learn more about Ade’s wife, Linda.
Facts On Linda Harrison
- Linda Harrison was born on 24th October 1989 in Scotland. Later, she moved to London, where she worked for the quire of St. Paul’s Cathedral.
- The Scottish native has not shared any details about her parents and family. However, details on her education is not hidden. She graduated with a BA degree in Contemporary Performance from the Academy of Contemporary Music. She also attended ABRSM Music and learned to play the saxophone.
- After she completed her education, she pursued her career in music. She began her career as a director for her company named Linda Harrison Music, where she worked between 2007 to 2014.
- In 2015, Linda changed her stage name to Elle Exxe. She released singles like Paradise, Unspoken, Rose Gold, Lie to Me. Her songs are available on Spotify and her website elleexxe.com.
Peek Inside: Did Breah Hicks & Christian Combs End Their Relationship?
- As a musician, she created her YouTube channel and uploaded her songs.
- Moreover, in addition to her music career, she has also worked as a production assistant for New Musical Express and worked as a production assistant for BMF Media.
- Linda also used her musical skill in a practical field and became a music teacher in London and taught piano.
- Whatsoever her net worth remains a mystery.
- Linda stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters) and weighs 50 kgs.
- Moving towards Linda’s married life, she is married to Ade Adepitan.
- The couple first met around 2013 per Stars Offline. Soon Linda, 30, and Ade, 47, started living together, and in 2018, they exchanged their Ido’s in St. Paul’s Cathedral in London.
- On 4th January 2021, the couple welcomed their first baby boy Bolla Harrison Adepitan.
- Meanwhile, Linda shared a snap of her growing bump around two weeks prior to welcoming the baby boy and mentioned her due date was 12th January.
"Just 3 weeks to go til baby Adepitam! The due date is a palindrome 12.1.21 but I heard on average first babies are 10 days late. Place your bets. Exxe x."
- Linda and Ade’s baby arrived before his due date.