Channel 4 screen presents a new series, First Dates, with a new bartender to serve drinks to date-goers. Fiona Beck is amongst the new staff members joining the show.
The viewers watching Merlin serving drinks alone will no longer see him alone as he has a new trainee giving him a helping hand.
Let’s delve into this article to learn everything about Fiona, from her professional to personal life.
Facts About Fiona Beck
- Fiona Beck celebrates her birthday in September every year. However, her exact birth year is unknown; according to YorkshireLive, she was 21-year-old in 2011. Based on that, as of now, she is in her 30s.
- She was raised in her hometown of Huddersfield, a large market town in Kirklees’s metropolitan borough in West Yorkshire, the United Kingdom, by her parents Noreen Beck and Peter Beck.
- In 2014, Fiona and her family moved to Machester.
- She embraces an English-African descent.
- She stands tall at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.77 meters), weighing 55 kg.
- Fiona attended Rastrick High School and later enrolled at the Leeds Metropolitan University, graduating with a Marketing and Advertising degree.
- At the age of 15, she had a promising career as a model and made a modeling debut by participating in the Huddersfield-based Louise Morton Model Agency in 2006. Winning the competition gave her positivity and had been a force hard to reckon with.
- Fiona attended modeling classes to advance her modeling career, and soon founder herself signed with a modeling agency.
- However, Fiona was skeptical about her full-time modeling career; thus, she only modeled until 26/27.
- Later, with the 16th season of First Dates, Fiona was among the newbies. She was shown assisting Merlin, and her working experience in bars and restaurants proved handy. Even on her Instagram, she shared her excitement to be part of the show.
- Talking about her personal life, Fiona is yet to share information regarding her love life. No doubt that an unparalleled beauty has attracted many suitors but her tight-lipped suggested that Fiona might be single and currently more focused on her career.