Kardea Brown is a chef hailing from Gullah Community. She has her cooking show called Delicious Miss Brown, where she entertains her fans with the best recipes for her famous comfort foods and Southern dishes.
Moreover, Kardea has also hosted Cupcake Championship and will be a judge on the seventh season of the Spring Baking Championship.
People are familiar with her professional being but now are more curious to learn about her love life. Well, let’s find out if she is dating anyone or is married already.
Facts About Kardea Brown
- Kardea Brown was born on 16th November 1987, making her Scorpio. She was raised in Charleston, South Carolina, by her mother, Pat Green, and her anonymous father. Although her father’s identity remains a mystery, it is known that she inherited Gullah Heritage from her father.
- Kardea’s mother hailing from Brooklyn, was an interior designer. She also has a brother named Kedrick Wright. Kardea is also very close with her grandmother (on her father’s side) and learned to prepare dishes from her.
- She has a height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters). Before the COVID-19 pandemic, she had a substantial weight, but she lost 21 and a half-pound weight during the lockdown.
Discover: Meet Two Widowed Parents -- Spencer Shemwell & Erica Shemwell In The Blended Bunch
- Moving on, for education, Kardea attend Oglethorpe University and studied Psychology and Sociology.
- After her education, she worked as a social worker at Big Brother, Big Sisters. However, she always wanted to cook, and her then-boyfriend gave an idea of auditioning for Deen of Lean on Food Network.
- In 2016, she guest appeared in Family Food Showdown and hosted for Cupcake Championship. Moreover, in 2020, she appeared on All-Star Best Thing I Ever Ate, and Dinner Takes All.
- She might have made her net worth a million; however, her actual net worth has not been made public.
Another Read: Meet Ryan Bernard from 'Buried by the Bernards'
- Moving towards her love life, she is not outspoken about it like her cooking life. The only mentioned boyfriend regarded her career, who encouraged her to be on the Food Network.
- On the other hand, Kardea is also not married, but in 2019, her best friend Nicole Jenkins got hitched, and Kardea was ecstatic at Nicole’s wedding.