Who Is Madison Nelson? ‘The Bachelor’ Matt James Dated Her
Bachelor season is already off to an exciting start. While the season has just begun, there’s already some drama, and all thanks to Madison Nelson. She was rumored to be joining the other cast on season 25 of The Bachelor. After the rumor circulated, Bachelor Nation spoiler king Reality Steve tweeted Madison and Matt’s blurry picture and claimed they dated 2019.
Madison did not end up as one of the contestants but still became the topic of many conversations.
Let’s learn things about Madison we did not know!
Facts About Madison Nelson
- Madison Nelson is a very private person even though her name has been all over the lips and blogs.
- She has also remained tight-lipped about her date of birth; however, it is known that her hometown is Granger, Indiana.
- For education, in 2011, Madison attended The University of Notre Dame, Australia. Later, she was enrolled at the Mendoza College of Business, subsequently graduating with a bachelor’s degree in Marketing in 2015.
- She stands tall, towering at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters). She is blessed with pale skin and long curly hair.
- Talking about her professional life, Madison was a co-president of Notre Dame Undergraduate Marketing Club, Hall Council, Student International Business Council Member. She had also worked as a marketing communications intern at Center For Hospice Care and as campus leader at General Mills.
- Later, Madison became Marketing Analytics Content Lead, Marketing Analytics Consultant, and Communications Lead.
- As of now, Madison works as Executive Communications Lead for IBM VP.
- Madison being a private person has concealed her exact amount of net worth.
- Recently, she became the town’s talk after she was rumored to be the ex-girlfriend of Matt James. Reality Steve also opened up about their relationship and said,
Some tea for you already: Apparently Madison Nelson was dating Matt last summer when Tyler [Cameron] was seeing GiGi [Hadid]," he wrote. "Went to one of the fashion shows with him. Here they are together. Heard they were together for at least a couple of months."
- After the tea was spilled, Madison was rumored to be on the list of 43 possible contenders to appear on The Bachelor, but after the show was aired, Madison did not appear as one of the contestants.
- As for Matt James, he is set to appear on The Bachelorette of Clare Crawley and Tayshia Adams and has impressed all of the show's contestants.