Who Is Natalie Biden? Things To Know About President Joe Biden’s Granddaughter
Natalie Biden is one of the seven grandchildren of 46th U.S. President Joseph Robinette Biden Jr. During the presidential inauguration on 20th January 2021; she became one of the fashionable standouts.
Like Kamala Harris’s step-daughter Ella Emhoff, Natalie also stole the show in her show-stopping designer looks, a monochromatic pink coat and matching mask among a sea of purple and blue shades.
Some Facts On Natalie Biden
- Natalie Biden was born on 4th August 2004, making her Leo.
- She is the eldest daughter of President Joe Biden’s late son, Beau Biden, the former attorney general of Delaware.
- Natalie’s father died at the age of 46 from brain cancer in May 2015.
- Following the loss of Beau, President Biden no longer planned to run for president in 2016. His life has been defined by tragedy. Circa, 1972, Joe Biden lost his wife Neila and daughter Naomi in a car accident just a week before being sworn in as a U.S. senator.
- Moving on, Natalie stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters).
- Natalie, 16, is reportedly a sophomore in high school and is a field-hockey player.