With the new American television sitcom, Call Your Mother, dropping on January 13, 2021, the cast members have piqued the interest of many people. The multi-camera sitcom stars Joey Bragg as Freddie Raines, Kyra Sedgwick as Jean Raines, and Rachel Sennott as Jackie Raines.
Among the cast, we’re now getting to know the show’s comedy gem, Rachel Sennott.
11 Facts About Rachel Sennott
- Rachel Sennott was born on September 19, 1995, as a Virgo for her zodiac sign.
- Coming of Italian descent, Rachel was raised in Simsbury, Connecticut as a Catholic.
- Now based in New York City, Rachel attended the Simsbury High School - Rachel was the only one who relocated to Manhattan, New York, while her parents, Donna and Jack Sennott, stayed in Connecticut.
- Her father was the vice president, chief corporate strategy officer of Allied World Holdings, Ltd., in around 2011.
- Rachel grew up with her four siblings: eldest Katherine, and younger ones Brian, Lizzie, and Anna Sennott.
- Rachel is a comedian and actress who is best known for her online Comedy Central series with Ayo Edebiri and for her portrayal of Danielle in the movie, Shiva Baby - she also appeared in HBO’s High Maintenance.
- In 2019, Rachel was named one of Time Out NY’s Top Comics To Watch.
- An interesting thing to note is that Rachel only took interest in comedy as a freshman in college when she was dating a man who was interested in stand-up.
- While Rachel never goes into the details about her relationship, she often jokes with references to her “boyfriend.”
- It was in December 2020 when Rachel mentioned her “new boyfriend.” When people found her picture together with actor Logan Miller on his Instagram, they naturally assumed that the “new boyfriend” was the actor. However, none of the two have confirmed anything.
- Rachel has a considerable amount of presence on social media platforms, with 137K followers on Twitter and 55K followers on Instagram under the username @treaclychild.