Meteorologist Meg McNamara tied the knot Saturday in Baltimore. She has impressed the audience with her work for a decade. Being an on-air talent representing WJZ-TV TV-station, she recently posted a photo of herself and her new husband.
Well, let’s delve into this article to learn about her husband and newly married life. Also, learn about her wiki!
Facts About Meg McNamara
- Meg McNamara was born on 24th May 1986 in Seatle, Washington.
- She is the daughter of Jeff McNamara and Dana McNamara. Her mother worked as an interior decorator, but about her father, there are no details found.
- Moreover, Meg has a brother named Conor McNamara and a sister named Maura Lee McNamara. Her brother is a writer by trade and the founder of Words Matter, and her sister is a model and has signed a deal with Q Management based in California.
- Meg stands tall at the height of 5 feet 4 inches (1.62 meters), weighing 56 kgs.
- Talking about her professional career, she began her career at CBS Paramount as a production assistant at Dr. Phil Show. Thereafter, in 2012, she joined Sinclair Broadcast Group as KLEW-TV anchor. Later, in 2017, she joined WJZ-TV, a CBS Baltimore affiliate TV station as a weather anchor.
- Moving on, weather reporter earns an average salary of $75,000 per year. Likewise, Meg might also earn equals to or higher than mentioned salary. However, her exact net worth is not known to date.
- Well, let’s move on to her newly wedded life; Meg recently got hitched with her husband on 30th January 2021. Meg announced her wedding via Instagram after posting a picture with her husband, Timothy, from Sagamore Pendry in Fells Point.
- Her husband Timothy, who received B.S. in biochemistry from Pennsylvania State University, is a doctor and serves at the Johns Hopkins Neurosurgery Spinal Fusion Laboratory as a director. He is also a professor of neurosurgery.
- Well, after the couple's wedding pictures went viral, they received lots of blessings from their well-wishers. The couple has not discussed adding new members to their family; however, in the future, we would see them posting pictures with their kids.