Who Is Tom Llamas’ Wife Jennifer Llamas? Everything To Know About Her
Jennifer Llamas is known as the wife of the Emmy winning news-correspondent, Tom Llamas. Moreover, Jennifer is also from the same station and is an American news channel producer. Starting her career as a production assistant for MSNBC, she became a producer at MSNBC.
Scroll down through this article to learn more about Jennifer’s professional to personal life.
Facts About Jennifer Llamas
- Jennifer Llamas was born on 19th September 1981 with a full name Jennifer Lynn Kloete.
- Moreover, she has kept information about her parents away from the public attention. However, she hails from her hometown of New Orleans, Louisiana.
- She stands tall at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters) weighing, 57 kgs.
- For education, Jennifer attended Loyola University, New Orleans, subsequently graduating in 2003 with a bachelor’s degree in Arts Major in Broadcast and Journalism.
- After graduating, she joined MSNBC as a production assistant. Later, she left MSNBC to joins NBC as an associated producer. She worked there for few years before relocating to Miami, Florida, where she joined WSVN Channel 7 in November 2005. There she worked for three years before she went back to MSNBC as a line producer. Soon she was promoted to a senior producer position following her promotion to the executive producer for NewsNation with Tamron Hall.
- She might have stacked a handsome net worth; however, her exact amount of net worth is not made public.
- Jennifer is a married woman. She has been married to Tom Llamas since 10th June 2006. The couple first met in the early 2000s while working together at NBC.
- The couple currently resides in New York with their three children; firstborn Malena Llamas, second-born Juliette, and last one named Tomas Llamas.