Netflix’s latest reality series Tattoo Redo features talented artists who want to give their tattoos a makeover. In the reality show, the tattoo artist alters or re-do tattoos that have made people regret.
Watching the artist skillfully giving new life to the dead ink is sure a treat for the eyes!
This article introduces Matt Beckerich and all about his age, height, net worth, family, girlfriend, and more.
Matt On Tattoo Redo
Matt Beckerich featured on Tattoo Redo alongside Twig Sparks, Tommy Montoya, Rose Hardy, and Miryam Lumpini. Meanwhile, Jessimae Peluso is the host of the show.
Matt shared the news of excitement on joining the show on his Instagram.
Facts On Matt Beckerich
- Matt was bone on 8th November 1981, making his Scorpio. He grew up in Sayville, New York, and later moved to Massapequa, New York.
- He has two siblings; a baby sister and a brother named George Beckerich. His sister tied her wedding knot in October 2016 whereas, his brother studied at Sayville High School and Aeronautics at Liberty University. He previously worked as a Captain at Piedmont Airlines and now works as a pilot at American Airlines. George has been married to his wife named Jessica Beckerich, since 2015.
- Getting back to Matt, he stands at the height of 5 feet 10 inches (1.77 meters).
- For education, he attended Sayville High School, John T. Hoggard High. After that, he started working at Kings Avenue Tattoo. As a tattoo artist, he has over 20 years of full-time experience.
- Matt is known for his modern interpretation of the traditional American style and traditional Japanese style of tattooing.
- During his time at Kings Avenue Tatto, he had his Miami, Hawaii, and North Carolina stints.
- Later in 2016 and 2019, he co-founded Neversleep Publishing and Fountainhead.
- Now, he flaunts $750K of his net worth.
- Let’s get into his dating life; Matt seemed private about his love life as he does not share anything related to his dating life.