Kevin Bolger is an American cross-country skier and part of the world's oldest amateur water ski team. He has been a world-class tap dancer since the age of three. Kevin earned his first American title in 2017 and made his World Cup debut on March 3, 2018, at Lahti, Finland, placing 11th in the sprint.
Find Out Everything About Kevin Bolger
- Kevin Bolger is a cross-country skier from the United States.
- He is an Olympic athlete who debuted on the US Super Tour in 2012.
- Kevin was born on April 11, 1993, in Minocqua, Wisconsin, in the United States.
- Mike Bolger is Kevin's father, and Sandy Bolger is Kevin's mother.
- Kevin has two sisters, Hannah and Erin, as well as a brother called Conor.
- Kevin Bolger is a 28-year-old cross country skier.
- Kevin followed in his brothers' footsteps and began cross-country skiing, to compete in the Olympics.
- He trained at the Sun Valley Ski Education Foundation and raced with the University of Utah Cross Country team before joining US Ski & Snowboard.
- Kevin grew up in Minocqua, Wisconsin, with his siblings, when in third grade he discovered his enthusiasm for sliding over the snow while wearing skis on his feet.
- Bolger, a member of the SVSEF XC Gold Team, claimed in an interview that he had lived and trained on a shoestring budget all around the world, from Minnesota to Idaho to Utah to Europe.
- Kevin's parents have always been proud of his accomplishments and have always been supportive of him.
- Kevin's undying passion for the sport, as well as the devotion and hard work necessary to excel, have motivated him to chase his Olympic dream.
Kelvin Bolger's Net Worth!!
Kelvin Bolger, a skier who has been demonstrating his talent in the sport for a long time and can attract a lot of attention, has a net worth of $3 million. His main source of income is his skiing career.
Bolger's net worth, on the other hand, is certain to rise in the future as his sporting prowess grows.
Is Kevin Bolger still looking for love? Taken? Married?
Kevin Bolger is in a real-life relationship with Maja Dahlqvist, a cross-country skier from Sweden. Maja Dahlqvist, a 27-year-old cross-country skier, made her relationship with Kevin Bolger, 28, public before the World Ski Championships in Oberstdorf.
Maja is a two-time World Champion (team sprint) (2019, 2021), two-time U23 World Championships sprint bronze medalist (2016, 2017), and Junior World Champion (2019, 2021). (2014 relay).
Kevin Bolger's Social Media Presence
Kevin Bolger has 6k Instagram followers under the handle @kevinbolger. while his Facebook page @BolgerKevinOffical has 879 followers. He also has a Twitter account, @BolgerKevin, which has 157 followers.