Britt Reid is an American football coach and the linebackers coach for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL). He is also the son of Andrew Walter Reid, who is the head coach for the Kansas City Chiefs of the National Football League (NFL).
Recently, Britt met with some serious trouble with the law after he was involved in a car accident that reportedly injured two children.
Britt Reid Involved In A Car Accident
On 4th February 2021, Britt Reid was involved in a multiple-vehicle accident in the Kansas City, Missouri, area injuring two children. According to Kansas City television station KSHB, one of the children was transported to the hospital with life-threatening injuries, and the other suffered the crash with minor injuries.
KHSB released a search warrant, and according to it, Britt’s eyes were bloodshot and red, and Britt also admitted consuming two or three drinks and took Adderall by prescription.
Officials confirmed that the accident occurred after 9 p.m. local time when Britt’s pickup truck slammed two vehicles pulled over on the Interstate 435 near the Chiefs’ practice facility.
Before the recent accident in 2007, Britt was sentenced to eight to 23 months in jail and five years probation on gun and drug charges. Likewise, in 2008, he was arrested on a charge of driving under the influence.
Who Is Britt Reid?
- Britt Reid was born on 28th April 1985 as the son of Andy Reid and Tammy. His father was originally a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints but later converted from Lutheranism after meeting Tammy.
- Britt has four siblings; Garrett, Spencer, Drew Ann, and Crosby. His oldest brother Garrett was involved in drug addiction and served his time in prison for various crimes. On 5th August 2012, he was found dead at training camp at Lehigh University due to an accidental heroin overdose.
- Britt stands tall at the height of 6 feet 2 inches (1.87 meters).
- He earned his bachelor’s degree in Communications from Temple University.
- In 2008, Britt joined St. Joseph’s Preparatory in Philadelphia as an assistant offensive line coach. A year after he became a training camp coordinator intern for the Philadelphia Eagles under his father, Andy Reid. As of now, Britt holds the position as the linebackers/outside linebackers coach.
- Britt, who followed his father’s footstep, must be making a chunk of wealth, but his net worth has not been made public. Likewise, his father, Andy Reid, has an estimated net worth of $30 million.
- Britt Reid is a married man. He has been married to his wife Kristen Nordland since 6th July 2012. His wife Kristen is a model managed by Reinhard Model and Talent Agency. Prior to her modeling career, she worked as the assistant to Hillary Kahan at Mary K. Doughtery and Associates.
- Britt and Kristen’s wedding was held at Villanova, Philadelphia.
- They are parents of three beautiful children, son, Maverick, and daughters, Somers and Saylor.