Who Is New ‘Riverdale’ Star Erinn Westbrook?
Erinn Westbrook is an American actress, singer, dancer, and model. She is best known for her role in Glee (2013), Riverdale (2017), The Resident (2018), and Insatiable (2018).
Riverdale’s new season has brought some twists and turns with new faces hanging around in town, including Erinn Westbrook. Ever since series creator Roberto Aguirre-Sacasa announced that Erinn would be joining the Riverdale cast as Tabitha Tate, fans wondered, Who is Tabitha Tate?
Riverdale Newest Character, Tabitha Tate
In Riverdale’s new season, the gang returns to town after seven years and some fresh new faces. One of the characters happens to be Tabitha Tate, Pop Tate’s (Alvin Sanders) granddaughter.
Tabitha wants to take back her family business, which almost had close its door in Season 2 of Riverdale. Pop Tate struggled to keep the company afloat after Lodge Industries secretly bought the diner.
Some fans think Tabitha takes back over the business after Pops’ death, fans hoping that it is not the case but has tissues ready just in case.
At some point, Tabitha will have to face the current owner of the establishment, Veronica. That will be interesting!
Who Is Riverdale New Face, Erinn Westbrook?
- Erinn Westbrook was born on 21st January 1991 to her father Kelvin Westbrook and mother Valerie D Bell.
- Although she was born in Long Island, New York, she grew up in Missouri. There she attended John Burroughs School. Later, she graduated from Harvard University, majoring in English, American Literature, and Language. Moreover, she was the tenth member of her family to attend university.
- Erinn has two siblings; Lauren and Brent Westbrook. Her brother Brent graduated from Harvard and was a director in David Walker Scholars and a Black Men’s forum member.
- Likewise, Erinn’s sister Lauren, 35, has been working for Westbrook Strategies since 2007 and works as a learning and development partner. Lauren is also a married woman. She married her husband Brian Lee McIntosh on 9th July 2016 at Graham Memorial Chapel, in Washington University in St. Louis.
- Moving back to Erinn, she debuted her on-screen career in 2011 with 1000 Ways to Die. Other than her acting career, she has also hosted MTV shows.
- Erinn exchanged her wedding ring with Andrew in 2019 in her hometown.