Anjelika Washington is an actress who has been in films and on television in the United States. She is most known for her roles as Beth Chapel in The CW's Stargirl and Tall Girl, a Netflix original film. Since 2017, she has been working in the acting industry.
Anjelika Washington’s Wiki-Like-Bio
Anjelika Washington was born in Bakersfield, California on May 15, 1998. Ulysses Washington is her father's name, and Terri Lucas Washington is her mother's name.
Patrick Washington and Charles Washington are her two siblings.
Career & Net Worth
In the year 2017, Anjelika Washington made her acting debut as Gert in the television series Runaways. In 2018, she was cast as Libby in the episode Dolomite, Apple Slices, and a Mystery Woman on the sitcom Young Sheldon.
She subsequently played Gloria in the TV series Girls Room in 2020. In the same year, she starred as Beth Chapel/Doctor Mid-Nite in the television series Stargirl.
In 2019, Washington made her Hollywood debut as Fareeda in the Netflix original film Tall Girl. Ava Michelle, Griffin Gluck, Sabrina Carpenter, Paris Berelc, and Luke Eisner play the key characters in the film.
She then portrayed the part of Amaya in the film Moxie in 2021.
Washington is an American actress who has a net worth of $1 million. Her net worth is mostly due to her role as "Beth Chapel" in The CW's TV series "Stargirl." Since 2014, she has started working as an actress.
Anjelika’s Personal Life
Anjelika Washington keeps her personal life private and doesn't reveal anything about it. She doesn't reveal any details about her previous partnerships.
She is a young and attractive adolescent who is preoccupied with her profession and objectives. As a result, her current relationship situation might be due to this.
Some Facts On Washington
- Anjelika Washington took part in a DC Fan Dome panel discussion in 2020.
- The Block Party presents Black Youth Kick-Off featured her.
- She also took part in the Geena Institute Q&A for the Season 2 premiere of Stargirl.
- Anjelika is lively, outgoing, pleasant, and optimistic, always seeing the bright side of things.
- Anjelika enjoys working as a volunteer at a children's hospital.
- In high school, she participated in cheerleading.
- She enjoys traveling and likes to speak out against those who are wrong. She consistently speaks out when there is an opportunity for Black folks to stand out.