TLC reality series Doubling Down with the Derricos follows Deon and Karen Derrico and fourteen of their children; twins, quintuplets, two sets of triplets, and two single children.
Deon and Karen’s older adopted son called Derron, stays out of the limelight. However, the follower of the show often sees Eric Jefferson with the family who was introduced as a tenant by Derrico.
Although Eric is technically not a Derrico, he is a significant part of their lives, and Derrico now refers to him as their oldest son or “bonus child.”
You must be curious about Eric and his connection to the Derrico family; if so, you can find everything about Eric and his family in this article.
Facts On Eric Jefferson
- Eric celebrates his birthday on 19th October and is in his 30’s. He comes from the same family roots as Derrico. There might be a possibility that Eric might be the son of Deon’s big brother Chris.
- Moreover, he is very close to his grandmother, Marian Derrico. However, he has failed to reveal information about his siblings.
- Eric stands tall at 6 feet 1 inch (1.85 meters), weighing 81 kgs. He has handsome features with dark eyes and a muscular body; on his Instagram account under username @innate.fighter, where he has 2.3K followers, he often posts his top nude pictures flaunting his abs.
- Taking a look inside his professional life, he made an appearance on the TLC’s Doubling Down with the Derricos. On the show, he, alongside his wife Mami Fefe, helped Derrico's family with their 14 children. Derrico felt thankful towards Eric and his wife, who would have been harder to take care of 14 children.
More From Stuffsthatmatter: Who Is Chaz Salembier? Partner Lio Tipton Comes Out As Queer
- In addition, Eric has also worked several other jobs, and through that, he has made an estimated net worth of $100K.
- Eric Jefferson is a married man and has been married to his wife, Mami Fefe, since 1st April 2013.
- On 26th January, the couple celebrated their dating anniversary and took their Instagram to share their happiness.
- Moreover, on the same day, Eric’s wife Mami shared a memory of their wedding day and wrote that they had a snowy day on their wedding day, due to which they had to finish the ceremony in a rush.
- They have been married for over 7 years but do not share any kids.