Emily Ratajkowski is an American model and actress who has appeared in two music videos – Robin Thicke’s “Blurred Lines” and Maroon 5's “Love Somebody.”
She has also appeared in Sports Illustrated swimsuit issues and first made her professional runway modeling debut for Marc Jacobs at New York Fashion Week. Since she began her modeling career, she has walked on the Paris Fashion Week runway for Miu Miu and Milan Fashion Week for Bottega Veneta, Dolce & Gabbana, and Versace.
Moreover, other than her modeling career, Emily has acted on the Nickelodeon series iCarly, Gone Girl, Entourage (2015), We Are Your Friends (2015), I Feel Pretty (2018), and Welcome Home (2018).
Interesting Facts On Emily Ratajkowski
- Emily Ratajkowski was born on 7th June 1991 in London, England.
- Her parents are named Kathleen Anne Balgley and John David "J.D." Ratajkowski.
- Kathleen, her mother, earned a Ph.D. from the University of California, San Diego, and was an English lecturer at the University of California, Los Angeles, and American literature in Poland.
- Whereas Emily’s father, John, was a painter and art teacher at San Dieguito Academy in Encinitas, California.
- When Emily was born, her parents were aged 39 and 45 and were not married.
- Emily holds English, Irish, Polish, German, and Jewish descent.
- She began her career as a child artist and first appeared as Elsa in the North Coast Repertory Theatre School's The Little Match Girl.
- Before Emily made her modeling career goal, she tried her luck in soccer, acting, and ballet.
- While pursuing her modeling career, she was enrolled at San Dieguito Academy High School in San Diego and the University of California, Los Angeles, before dropping out.
- As a model, she has worked with Ford Models, Kohl's, Nordstrom, Kerastase, and many more. She has also posed for various artistic erotic magazines, which earned her roles in two high-profile music videos. Her music video Blurred Lines got into controversy and was labeled sexist and misogynistic. However, Emily believed that it did not objectify her or any other women and instead talked about sexual freedom and female power.
- Her bold look coupled with her rawness listed her among their hottest sex symbols by Rolling Stones, Sports Illustrated, FHM, and AskMen.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, Emily Ratajkowski currently boasts an estimated net worth of $6 million.
- Emily married actor-producer Sebastian Bear-McClard on 23rd February 2018 in a courthouse wedding.
- In October 2020, Ratajkowski shared her first pregnancy news via a Vogue digital cover. On her Instagram account, she also shares her baby bump pictures.
- She stands at a height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70m) and weighs 55 kg or 121 lbs. Emily is not one for diets and workouts but is a total foodie. She is pretty open about her love for food and also said she indulges in a pastry every day for breakfast.
- Plastic surgery rumors often surround Emily. Critics often claim if she had a boob job, nose job, and lip injections to enhance her beauty. Well, comparing her before and after photos, she might have got a breast augmentation procedure using breast implants, but at the same time, her more giant boobs might be just a push-up effect. Similarly, about her nose, it can be contour. Her present looks might be from simple makeup techniques. Thus, to conclude by saying she had undergone surgery might not be all true.