Cassie Zebisch exchanged her wedding vows with husband James Schienle!
Cassie is a lifelong best friend with American real estate investor and TV personality Christina Haack and godmother of Christina’s firstborn, Taylor El Moussa. Cassie also made cameos on Christina’s HGTV shows.
Zebisch recently said her "I do" in Malibu, California, Saturday at Calamigos Ranch.
If you don’t know much about Cassie, here’s everything about the home reno star’s best friend.
Cassie’s New Journey As A Wife
Cassie Zebisch got hitched on 6th March 2021 at Calamigos Ranch in Malibu, California. She and her husband, James Schienle, had an outdoor ceremony under a five-story, 100-year-old oak tree.
On her special day, she did not have bridesmaids but had her best friend Christina by her side throughout the big day.
Cassie, for her wedding, wore a gown by Hayley Paige and jewels by Randall Scott Fine Jewelry, and her husband James wore a black suit with a white shirt and a bow tie.
Cassie’s BFF Christina took her Instagram to share her best friend’s wedding and said,
"Most beautiful wedding EVER. So much love in the air. My best friend is married!!!!!"
"My best friend's wedding. The most selfless, inspirational, fun, beautiful human to exist. Cassie, I love you… I carry your heart… I carry it in my heart."
Cassie and her husband also took all the safety measures while conducting the ceremony. The chairs were spaced eight feet apart, and in groups no larger than six, the guests had to wear masks when not eating or drinking. The guests were also required to take a PCR test and receive a negative result before attending.
In March 2020, Cassie and James celebrated their engagement with Christina and her former husband, Ant Anstead.
Cassie, on her Instagram, expressed her gratitude towards her fiance turned husband saying,
"Last night was nothing short of a dream!"
"Thank you for the surprise of my life and bringing together my new family to celebrate our love and excitement!"
Facts About Cassie Zebisch
- Cassie Zebisch was born on 8th April 1983, making her Aries.
- She has not revealed much about her parent’s identity and hometown; however, it is known that she lived in several places like San Diego, California, and Los Angeles.
- Although she keeps her parents out of the limelight on a special day, she does not misses a chance to remember them. On 17th June 2013, she wished her father on her birthday.
- Moreover, she has a brother who lived in St. Petersburg, Russia.
- Cassie stands tall at the height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters), weighing about 61 kgs.
- For education, Zebisch studied at San Diego State University in 2003; henceforth, graduating in 2006 with a B.A. degree in Communications.
- Later, for her master’s degree, she was enrolled at the University of San Francisco in 2007 and graduated in 2009 with a master’s degree in sports management.
- While studying for her master’s degree, she joined AEG in communications and later joined Los Angeles Angels in the Ballpark operations, where she worked for less than a year.
- Cassie then again joined AEG in 2008 as a communication coordinator. Later, she was promoted as a senior communication co-ordinator, followed by a directorial position. In 2020, she took a leave from the company to start her own business.
- As of now, she is a principal at reBUILD20, which focuses on serving in-person consumer interactions. More to her work, she also volunteers as a board of directors in public relations and media for Women in Sports & Events, inc (WISE).
- From her career, she has made an attractive net worth of $1 million.
- She recently got married to James Schienle. Her husband is a sous chef for Hubbard Inn., corporate chef for DOAP Kitchens and Calamigos Guest Ranch, and Beach Club.