Insight Theresa Caputo’s Daughter Victoria Caputo’s Life
Victoria Caputo is the daughter of Long Island Medium star Theresa Caputo. She was set to get hitched in 2020 but was rescheduled for May 2021.
Delve into this article as we attempt to provide all the information you are looking for!
All Facts About Victoria Caputo
- Victoria Caputo was born on 27th September 1994, making her Libra.
- She was raised in New York by her parents Larry Caputo and Theresa Caputo, alongside her other sibling Larry Caputo Jr.
- Larry was a hockey player and played for 25 years before coaching her brother’s hockey team. On the other hand, her mother, Theresa is the New York Times bestselling author of You Can’t Make This Stuff Up and There’s More To Life Than This.
- Victoria’s parents separated in 2017, and their divorce was finalized in 2018. Her mother mourned for her 28 years of marriage but moved on after the divorce. To EXTRA, she confirmed that she was in an exclusive relationship.
- Victoria stands tall at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters), weighing 70 kgs. She has inherent both her mother and father features. Victoria is very focused on her fitness and often flaunts her post-weight loss figure on her Instagram account.
- Talking about her professional life, she started her career at M.A.C. Cosmetics in February 2019.
- In January 2020, she started working at Escape Hair Lounge. She has established a thriving career in the cosmetic industry. Moreover, she has also gained popularity through her social media account. However, other than her professional life, she has not revealed her actual net worth.
- Victoria and her fiance Michael Mastrandrea is waiting to get married in May 2021. Her soon to be husband is a tattoo enthusiast.
- Victoria and Michael first started dating in July 2017 and got engaged in 2019. They were all set to get hitched in 2020, and she also shared her wedding dress at Kleinfield Bridal. Sadly, due to the COVID-19 pandemic, their wedding plan collapsed and was rescheduled for May 2021.