Bravo’s show Family Karma Season 2 is all set to air on 2nd June 2021, which follows nine young Indian American friends. Cast members Dillon Patel, Anisha Ramakrishna, Amrit Kapai, Bali Chainani, Brian Benni, Monica Vaswani, Shaan Patel, Rish Karam, and Vishal Parvani are ready for more drama and fun.
Moreover, Dillon and Rish are the new cast members, whereas; others are from the previous season.
Today in this article, we present you all details on Dillon Patel. Let’s delve into this article to learn about his age, bio, wiki, net worth, Family Drama, and many more.
Facts On Dillon Patel
- Dillon was born on 15th March 1994 in Miami, Florida. His parents Kalpana Patel and Dipak Patel, the Tanin Group LLC owner, are of Indian descent. His mother was born in England and later moved to Miami. His parents got married in 1987 and shared three children.
- Both hid parents were also featured on his show Family Karma.
- Moving towards his two siblings, his older brother Shaan Patel was also featured on Family Karma. He graduated from Rice University with a bachelor’s in Architecture.
Also Read: Who Is BBC’s Climate Change Host Ade Adepitan’s Wife, Linda Harrison?
- Moreover, Shaan is the founding partner of Tanin Group LLC. He is also the chair of the board of directors at Transit Alliance Miami.
- Furthermore, Dillon’s brother Shaan is engaged to his fiancee Pooja, a Zambia-born American lawyer, in March 2021.
- Meanwhile, Dillon’s younger sister is named Kayla Patel, 21, and is an elementary teacher.
- Back to Dillon, he stands at the height of 5 feet 11 inches (1.80 meters), weighing 176 lbs.
- As per his education, he graduated in 2016 from Duke University with a 3.7 GPA. Dillon also attended a summer program at Columbia University -- Columbia Business School in 2014 and took a ten-week-long course on SQL, Advanced Excel, and Tableau in 2019 at the General Assembly.
Don't Miss: Insight Cory DeVante Williams Professional & Personal Life!
- Now, he is a strategy and operations consultant at Zendesk. Before becoming a part of Zendesk, he worked at PwC for three years at Duke University as a digital content associate, a digital content intern, and a digital marketing associate at Spreever.
- Furthermore, now, during his career span, he has made an estimated net worth of $0.75 million per Stars Offline.
- Now, let’s learn about her personal life apart from professional life. Dillon is not dating anyone at the moment. Moreover, he is openly gay and celebrates pride month, and attends events to support the LGBTQ+ community.