Meet The Real Housewives Of New Jersey Margaret Josephs' Husband Joe Benigno!
Margaret Josephs brought more than just her two pigtails and a lot of sass onto The Real Housewives of New Jersey.
Her husband, Joe Benigno, fits right with the rest of the other Jersey men. Ever since Joe and Margaret eloped in 2013 in Las Vegas, they have been rock steady ever since.
Delve into this article to unveil every detail of Joe Benigno.
Facts About Joe Benigno
- Joe Benigno was born on 12th November 1955 in Washington Township, Bergen County, New Jersey.
- Benigno being a private person, kept his family details away from the prying eyes. However, some of his family members identity goes by Joseph Benigno, Pauline Benigno, Maryann Benigno, Anita Benigno-Kackle, and Gina Benigno.
- For education, Joe studied at Westwood Regional High school in Washington Township, New Jersey.
- Benigno, who stands tall at the height of 5 feet 8 inches (1.72 meters), works as a contractor who brought him close to his wife, Margaret. However, his work sometimes caused issues between him and Margaret. When Joe was working on some renovations at Margaret’s house, they crossed each other path. However, Margaret was still married to Jan Josephs, but her marital status did not stop them from having an affair. Eventually, Margaret eloped with Joe leaving Jan. In 2013, Margaret and Jan divorced, and Margaret got hitched with Joe in the same year in Las Vegas.
- About Joe’s work, during an interview with Bravo, Joe’s wife Margaret said,
"My husband goes on social media — he follows female plumbers. I'm like, what are you doing, Joe? Because he's the real super, Joe. And then I see him following these hot girls — they're female plumbers. Because they follow him. I'm like, relax... I don't need these girls taking screenshots of Joe saying, 'Hey, great pipes.' It's suspicious. I'm like, take it easy."
- Other than that, their relationship seems healthy and fun.
- The couple does not share any children, but Margaret has a son with her former husband and also has three children with her previous partner.
Joe Feeds Evan Goldschneider Infidelity Rumor
Joe Benigno has thrown some fuel on the fire. Frank Catania brought up Teresa Giudice’s rumor that Jackie Goldschneider’s husband Evan had been unfaithful to her during a poker night.
During the conversation, Joe said that he also heard that Evan got a girlfriend.
However, on the other hand, Jackie denied all the allegations made on her husband and opened that she was upset because Teresa tried to spread her husband’s rumor.