Nicole Curtis Returns With Rehab Addict Rescue! Learn Some Quick Facts
Nicole Curtis is well-known as the host, consulting producer, and co-executive on the home renovation reality show, Rehab Addict. With the release of the spin-off, Rehab Addict Rescue, on January 28, 2021, learn everything there is to Nicole Curtis!
12 Facts About Nicole Curtis
- Nicole Curtis was born on August 20, 1976, as a Leo for her zodiac sign.
- She was born in Detroit and raised in Lake Orion, Michigan.
- In 2016, Nicole’s mother revealed that Nicole didn’t have that great of a relationship with her family - she had apparently “disenfranchised” herself from her family including her mother, Joan Curtis, father Rod Curtis, and brother Ryan Curtis.
- Nicole and her mother have not seen each other since the time when Joan asked for a protective order against Nicole - the court denied the request and suggested that Nicole and Joan stay away from each other.
- Nicole started her career restoring old properties in the late 90s. She initiated with personal properties in Atlanta, Los Angeles, Minneapolis, and Tampa, until she was offered to lead as the advocate for the “preservation and restoration of existing architecture’ on DIY.
- It was in March 2010 that she left her job as a realtor at RE/MAX Results, to appear on television. Some years later, Nicole went on to appear on HGTV and join the tea, of Keller Williams Integrity.
- Nicole gave birth to her son, Ethan, when she was quite young - she got pregnant with him before graduating from the University of Michigan when she was apparently only 20. Nicole is noted for raising Ethan as a single mother.
- Around 2015 July, Nicole announced that she was expecting her second child, son Harper, with Shane Maguire (Nicole’s ex). In 2018, Nicole and Shane came to an agreement to share joint custody of Harper after years of a legal battle.
- Since Nicole and Shane were not married, no one had to pay for child support - however, Nicole was funding a trust with $250K for Harper.
- It is unclear if Nicole is in a relationship as of now. However, in July 2019, she had given a glimpse of her boyfriend on Instagram. She posted a picture with him as they shared a kiss and wrote, “New Jersey and my man with the beard”
- It was a year after the picture when she gushed about her man with PEOPLE that we got her boyfriend’s name: Ryan Sawtelle.
- Nicole is the author of the book, 'Better Than New.'