Social media relationship expert Derrick Jaxn has been married to Da'Naia Jackson for three years. Recently, the Ghanaian, Dominican, and Portuguese influencer Candice De Medeiros revealed Derrick’s dirty laundry and exposed him as a cheater.
Candice also mentioned that Derrick claimed he was separated from his wife and sent her over $1,000 during their short affair. Moreover, Candice slept in the bed that Derrick shares with his wife.
Social media was soon swelled up with hateful comments where people also called Derrick a hypocrite. Derrick, who gives healthy relationship advice, has turned out not to practice what he preaches.
Derrick took his YouTube channel to confess his wrong deed and said,
"I want to be clear im not talking about just casually kicking it, maybe a lunch or something like that. I’m talking about as serious as sex, sexual flirtation, and meeting up and those type of things,"
“It’s important that I let you know I don’t stand by those actions, ”
“I don’t want to encourage anybody to do that. Secondly, I know I can’t build a platform preaching certain things, preaching against certain things, and then in my real life live contrary to that.”
He also added saying,
'All of it falls under the umbrella of inappropriate, affair, cheating, stepping out, definitely not in aligning with the vows that I took,'
'I'm also not a victim,' he said. 'Nobody made me do this. She didn't make me or push me to do it... I made decisions, I made a series of decisions I've gotta account for.'
On his Instagram video, he also admitted cheating on his wife on multiple occasions in August and September of last year.
On the other hand, his wife Da’Naia said,
'There is no justification for bringing other women into our marriage on any level, and it was unacceptable and it's not something that I tolerate, or that we tolerate going forward,'
'When I found out about it, I left. I did not hesitate or waste time to do so. And I stayed gone ... and stood firm on "I am not coming back."
'And I did not come back until I saw a shift and a change in his mentality and how he carried himself and how he presented himself in conversations that we were able to have, that we had never been able to have in 12 years of knowing each other.
She went on to say:
'Today, where I’m at, is at peace and I'll probably stand by his side, and I have no hesitation, no hurt, no shame about that, and it's only because of the grace of God and the mercy of God.
'We have already turned a new chapter in this story. We are continuing to move forward.
'I forgave him and most importantly, God has first forgiven him. And I have also forgiven the others as well,'
Although Derrick accepted his mistake and Da’Naia forgave him, some people were not happy with Da’Naia’s decision.
Not Derrick Jaxn cheating on his wife for YEARS with his whole “healthy relationship” platform. Men will always amaze me.. pic.twitter.com/eOgw25a2UR — Jessica (@JestJessica) March 20, 2021
Everybody watching Derrick Jaxn wife just sitting there holding his hand pic.twitter.com/pqOpwr9To8 — Anthony Moore (@AllThatandMoore) March 23, 2021
Who Is Da’Naia Jackson?
- Da’Naia was born on 21st December 1989 in Denver, Colorado, the United States. Her father, Leslie Keith Broadus Sr., born on 10th November 1971, passed away at 30 on 25th July 2002. Meanwhile, she still has support from her mother, Linda Faye Buchanan.
- More about her family, she has a younger sister and twin brothers.
- For education, Da’Naia attends Smoky Hill High School and later joined Tuskegee University. In 2012, she graduated with a bachelor’s degree in Hospitality Management. She has also earned a bachelor’s degree in Sales and Marketing.
- After graduation, she joined TEKsystems, where she provided information about technology services like IT staffing, Retention. Develop fact-based strategies to sell to IT consultants and talent management. Moreover, she has handled the negotiation and executing of contracts between clients and contractors.
- After she stepped down from TEKsystems, she was appointed as an account manager at Veredus A Hays Company.
- Despite knowing her career stat, we are unable to track her current net worth.
- She has a height of 5 feet 4.5 inches (1.63 meters).
- Da’Naia and Derrick were together for 12 years before getting hitched. In January 2018, the couple tied their nuptial knots.
- The couple also shares a daughter named Marley, who was born before they got married.
- Da’Naia has forgiven her husband and is now together, making their relationship even stronger than before.