Eve Jobs is the daughter of Steve Jobs, and she has just confirmed that she is dating musician Harry Hudson. Gorgeous heiress to the Apple icon’s fortune posted PDA-filled pictures on her Instagram with her boyfriend, Harry Hudson.
After Eve confirmed her dating life, all eyes are on her and her beau. In the photos she posted, she seems to be having a great time with the friend of the KarJenners.
In one pic, the couple was cozying up while standing on a huge rock, and in another capture, they were walking outside hands-on-hands in a neighborhood.
Some Early Facts on Eve Jobs
- Eve Jobs was born on 9th July 1998 as the daughter of Steve Jobs and mother Laurene Powell.
- Her father, Steve Jobs, was an American business magnate, industrial designer, investor, and media proprietor. Her father died at his Palo Alto, California home around 3 p.m. (PDT) on October 5, 2011, due to complications from a relapse of his previously treated islet-cell pancreatic neuroendocrine tumor, resulting in respiratory arrest.
- Moreover, her mother, Laurene, is the founder of Emerson Collective.
- In her family, Eve has other siblings; Reed Jobs, Erin Sienna Jobs, and a half-sibling Lisa Brennan Jobs.
- Eve stands tall at the height of 5 feet 9 inches (1.75 meters), weighing 57 kgs.