Who Is Tony Dalton? Is He Married?
Tony Dalton is a Mexican-American actor, screenwriter, and producer. He is known for his roles in telenovelas Ramona as Tom, Rebelde as Gaston Diestro, Clase 406 as Dagoberto Garcia. He further gained prominence for his role as cartel boss Lalo Salamanca in Better Call Saul (2018–present).
Stick with this article to learn about his general wikis to net worth and his married life.
Some Interesting Facts On Tony Dalton
- Tony Dalton, 45, was born on 13th February 1975 in Laredo, Texas, the U.S, as Álvaro Luis Bernat Dalton.
- His father is Mexican, and his mother is American; however, their identity has been kept out of the public.
- He studied acting at the Lee Strasberg Theater Institute in New York City.
- While he was studying, he acted in small Off-Broadway productions of The Ballad of the Sad Café, A Streetcar Named Desire, One Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest.
- In 2004, Tony’s first film Matando Cabos was released. He also co-wrote the screenplay of the movie.
- In 2007, he acted as well as wrote the script for Sultanes del Sur. Similarly, his other movie includes La Dictadura Perfecta and Love, Pain, and Vice Versa.
- Besides acting in movies, Tony has also worked on television series like HBO's Capadocia (2008), in the HBO series Sr. Ávila, and Los Simuladores.
- He continued sharing his multi-talent in the acting field, and in 2018, he landed the role of Lalo Salamanca in Better Call Saul. He was first seen on the season 4 episode "Coushatta" and was later promoted to the main cast for season 5.
- During his acting career, Tony was nominated for an Emmy in 2010 for Best International Series. His series Sr. Ávila also won the International Emmy award for Best Non-English Language Series.
- According to Celebrity Net Worth, Tony has made a net worth of $4 million from his career.
- Tony is not married and does not have a wife. Moreover, he is also not dating anyone at the moment.
- However, in the past, he has been linked with a few popular faces. In 2018, he was said to be dating Mexican actress Ana de la Reguera. Their romance first came to media attention in mid-2018 after they were spotted on a romantic trip to the beaches of Tulum, Quintana Roo.
- In September 2018, Ana confirmed their relationship and mentioned that she was immensely in love with him. Sadly, just a few months after Ana admitted, the pair broke up. The reason behind their split was said to be their strict work schedule.
- Tony was also rumored to be dating another Mexican actress Alejandra Barros from 2000 to 2010.
- After his breakup with Alejandra, he dated another actress María Elisa Camargo. They were spotted together in Cancun, Quintana Roo, but they never went public as a couple.