American filmmaker, journalist, and YouTuber Johnny Harris is currently based in Washington, D.C. He produced and hosted the Borders series for Vox, a famous American news website. In 2019, he also launched the company Bright Trip to help people travel smarter with video-based travel courses.
Now, most people are well-familiar with him, and while finding more about him, they came across his wife, Iz Harris. Iz is the founder and CMO of Bright Trip Inc.
In this article, let’s learn more about Iz’s age, height, wiki, net worth, and many more.
Facts On Iz Harris
- Isabel Harris was born on 8th January 1990, making her Capricon.
- She was raised in a Mormon family; however, she revealed that she is not a religious person anymore on 9th September 2020.
- Her mother is named Evalyn Styles, and she s a co-founder and creative director at Back Drop Stock.
- Moreover, she has two sisters in her family.
- She attended Central Kitsap High School for education, and for undergraduate studies, she went to Brigham Young University.
- Iz, 31, stands at the height of 5 feet 7 inches (1.70 meters), weighing 55 kgs. Meanwhile, her husband Johnny stands tall at 6 feet (1.82 meters).
More From Us: Who is Hannah Gadsby? The Comedian is Now Married!
- Moving on, Iz is active on social media platforms like Instagram and TikTok. On Instagram, she has above 62K followers and 12.6K followers on her TikTok account.
- Per her career, soon after her graduation, she became the owner of a media production company named Simple Flare Production. She offered products ranging from motion graphics for international issues to wedding films.
- She is also a content creator on YouTube, and her content includes traveling videos, mental health, and interior designing. She is also a host and video producer for Eater.
- In addition, she is the founder and CMO of Bright Trip Inc. Her husband Johnny is also a co-founder of Bright Trip Inc.
- Furthermore, per Stars Offline, she has an estimated net worth of around $1 million.
- Moving onto Iz’s married life, her love life is like an open book. Iz got married to her husband Johnny around 2010 at 20 in a private wedding ceremony. The couple met in 2010, and in the first meet, they instantly knew they were made for each other, and within three weeks of dating, they got engaged.
Continue Reading: Chiara Ferragni is a Mom of Two Now! Know More About the Fashion Blogger
- Now, Iz and her husband are parents of two kids Henry and Oliver. Her son Henry autistic, and in 2015, he lost his last word. As a mother, it was devastating, but Iz embraced the unpredictability and chaos in her life. Together, Iz and Johnny turned their difficult journey into an adventure.
- In 2020, the couple celebrated their 10th wedding anniversary.