David Gross is the husband of Iconic horror actress Danielle Harris. Danielle is best known as ‘Scream Queen’ for her roles in the Halloween franchise: Halloween 4 and 5, and the Halloween remake and its sequel.
Unlike Danielle, David stays away from the limelight; thus, not many people are familiar with him. However, we tried our best to provide possible information found about him.
Facts About David Gross
- David Gross hails from Budapest, Germany, and now lives in the United States with his family. However, his age and birthday cannot be located as he has kept his details private.
- He graduated from the University of Denver-Daniels College of Business with an MBA degree in Finance/Ecommerce.
- Goss stands at the height of 6 feet (1.82 meters), weighing more than 85 kgs.
Don't Miss: Why Was PhantomLord Banned From Twitch?
- About his professional life, David started his own business ‘Bridge Street Jewelers’ in 2005. He sells jewelry and great watch at great rates. Moreover, he is also the owner of Cavallino Jewelers and a licensed banker.
- He has not made his net worth public, and on the other hand, his wife Danielle has an estimated net worth of $10 million per Celebrity Net worth.
- David and Danielle got hitched on 4th January 2014 at Holualoa Inn on the Big Island of Hawaii. During their wedding ceremony, a total of 66 friends and family attended their wedding.
- The couple welcomed their first child, named Carter Davis Gross, through in-vitro fertilization after more than three years of marriage on 17th February 2017.
- On 8th October 2018, David and his wife welcomed their second son named Jagger Maxwell.