People often recognize Bryan Redmond as the husband of the RHOD (Real Housewives of Dallas) star, Brandi Redmond. Many know Brandi as she often shares her personal life on TV, but how much do they know about Bryan? In this fact-based article, we present some info on Bryan.
12 Facts About Bryan Redmond
- Bryan Redmond was born on November 3, 1978, as a Scorpio for his zodiac sign.
- He was born to his parents, Jill Marie and Rick Redmond.
- His mother, Jill Marie, was a native of Dallas, Texas. She attended the Bryan Adams High School and graduated from Southern Methodist University in 1997.
- Jill passed away in October 2020 after a car crash. Bryan and Brandi’s daughter, Brinkley, survived the accident. Brandi later let people know the sad news on Instagram as she wrote, “My husband’s beautiful mom has gone on to be with our Savior and my sister in laws said it best. So I PLEASE ask that you keep my family in your prayers during this difficult time and I ask that you lift my sweet Brinkley as she continues to heal and that God protects her heart and eyes from this tragedy. I am so thankful for her life. This is probably the most thankful yet pain I’ve ever felt.”
- Bryan grew up with his three siblings: Jill, Lauren Cranford, Kristen Kosch, and Megan Hughey. Out of all his siblings, Jill is his only biological sister.
- More information on his family reveals that his maternal grandparents are James “Jim” Sellers and Delora “Dee” Sellers. From his mother’s side, Bryan has an aunt named Debra Bussey and an uncle named Alan Sellers.
- For his education, Bryan went to Southwestern University and graduated in 2000 with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration - during his time there, he used to play collegiate baseball.
- Bryan is a licensed Texas Real Estate Broker who graduated from the Stagen Integral Leadership program.
- He has been a part of “Suntex Marinas” as the founding principal and CIO since 2009. Suntex Marinas is a luxury real estate development for marinas, that introduces itself as one of the most respected marina operators in the country.
- As his bio on the company website reveals, Bryan has overseen transactions worth $1 billion during the 15 years of his career.
- Bryan and his wife, Brandi, are high school sweethearts. They have come a long way through several ups and downs in their relationship.
- The couple got married on September 27, 2003. Today, they are parents to four children: Brooklyn (age 11), Brinkley (age 9), Bruin (age 2), and Brilynn. Their daughter, Brilynn Mari Redmond, is the latest edition to the family (born in February 2021). Bryan and Brandi adopted their only son, Bruin, following a pregnancy loss.