The Bachelor brings new dates, new drama, and new fan-favorites every season, and now, Season 25 has been all over the television. However, for Katie Thurston, The Bachelor isn’t all fun and games. In the show, fans have witnessed her emotional breakthrough with Sarah Trott.
However, Katie managed to stand up for the five new women after the original contestants spread harmful rumors telling Matt James that some claims could impact those women’s lives.
This article finds everything about the outspoken Bachelor contestant’s wiki, age, job, and many more.
Related: Who Is Madison Nelson? ‘The Bachelor’ Matt James Dated Her
Facts About Katie Thurston
- Katie Thurston was born on 3rd January 1991 in Renton, Washington.
- She has not talked much about her family or siblings, but she mentioned her father’s death in one episode of The Bachelor.
- Thurston, 30, stands tall at 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters), weighing 54 kgs. She has long wavy dark brown hair and light brown eyes.
- Katie is very active on her social media account and her Instagram account; she has 291K followers and 31.2K followers on Twitter. Moreover, her most prominent presence is TikTok, where she has over 262K followers and 1.4 million likes. She has also opened her YouTube channel, where she has 539 subscribers.
- Talking about Katie’s professional life, she was a personal banking consultant at First Financial Northwest Bank’s Edmonds Branch. She has also volunteered for the Snohomish County’s School Days.
- Furthermore, other than her banking career, information about her education is net worth is not known at the moment.
- Katie came into the public eye after she appeared in the 25th Season of The Bachelor. Including Katie, 37 women fought for the Bachelor Matt James. Matt was initially a contestant on the last season of The Bachelorette, but he was chosen as the lead of The Bachelor after the melodrama.
- Katie made a strong impression on Matt and created a fantastic rapport with him. In the show, Katie also supported Sarah Trott, who was ganged upon by other contestants.
- Katie was eliminated at the final four, and Matt’s final contestants were Rachael Kirkconnell, Michelle Young, Bri Springs, and Serena Pitt.
- Recently, Katie was rumored to be the next bachelorette. Bachelor Nation insider Stephen Carbon tweeted on Twitter saying Katie Thurston was announced as the following bachelorette. After the tweet went viral, fans were ecstatic.
- However, Katie later went on her Instagram, saying she had no idea about being the next bachelorette and wasn’t sure if she would be.
Also Read: Who Is Piper James? The Bachelor Contestant Wants To Find Someone who Is "Confident"
- Katie is very open about her type and has high standards for her ideal partner. She described her perfect partner as the man who laughs along with her, should be mature, and should be ambitious.