Who is Pieper James? The Bachelor Contestant Wants To Find Someone who is "Confident"
Pieper James is a contestant competing on The Bachelor for Matt James’ heart. Piper is appearing on Matt’s history-making season as the franchise’s first Black Bachelor.
So, who is Pieper James? Here are some quick facts.
10 Facts About Pieper James
- Pieper James was born on August 11, 1997, as a Leo for her zodiac sign.
- Her parents, Roy and Debra James raised Pieper in Clackamas, Oregon.
- Pieper is very close to her twin siblings, Ciara and Brooklyn - they often make appearances on her social media. An interesting thing to note is that Ciara and Brooklyn both have been influenced by sports since Brooklyn played soccer and ran track at the University of Utah, while Ciara played basketball at Cal Poly Pomona.
- For her education, Pieper attended the University of Oregon and graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Political Science and Sociology, in 2019, according to her LinkedIn.
- Currently, she is attending DePaul University, majoring in Marketing for her master’s degree. Her Instagram bio reads, “Getting my M.S to avoid some B.S.”
- When it comes to her job background, Pieper served as an Assistant Brand Manager for Mercedes-Benz USA from June 2019 to March 2020. She then became a Business Development Coordinator, contributing from March 2020 to June 2020.
- As of now, Pieper has been serving as the President for Kellstadt Marketing Group, since June 2020, in Chicago, Illinois, US.
- Pieper is also a model who is represented by the Q6 Model & Talent agency based in the Pacific North West. She is also a model for The Source Models based in Florida and 10MGMT based in Chicago.
- In the Bachelor, Pieper stayed low-key with only a single one-on-one date with Matt James. She didn’t make it to the finals, unfortunately.
- When it comes to finding a partner, Pieper wants “someone with confidence and someone who knows what they want in life because forethought it so important to her.”