Kaitlynn Carter, the next generation of The Hills, and Kristopher Brock, a well-known American celebrity fashion designer delivered their baby on September 30.
Kaitlynn Carter announced the birth of her baby son on Instagram, captioning a photo of her newborn with the words,
“our chunky little guy, Rowan Carter Brock, was born 9/30/21 at 2:53am, 8 lbs 4 oz. everyone is happy and healthy and so in love."
Brock already has a 6-year-old boy from his former marriage, despite the fact that this is Carter's first child.
The American actress disclosed she is expecting a kid in an Instagram post. She's showing off her baby bump.
The reality star detailed her pregnancy and relationship with Brock during an appearance on the Hills Cast podcast, revealing that the two, who began dating in May 2020, had already begun talking about starting a family together very early in their relationship.
Everyone wants to know more about Kaitlynn Carter's boyfriend Kristopher Brock after she revealed their first baby together, so here's everything you need to know about him.
Kristopher Brock's Facts
- Kristopher Brock is a well-known American fashion designer, Instagram star, social media influencer, and entrepreneur from Texas. He is well-known for his incredible designs.
- Kristopher was born on June 24, 1984, to his parents in Texas, United States.
- He is the proprietor of Brock Collection, according to sources. In the year 2014, he and his ex-wife Laura Vassar founded a fashion firm.
- It is now one of the country's most in-demand fashion designers and pattern makers. As a professional fashion designer, Kristopher is known for designing the gowns of celebrities such as Adele and others.
- In 2016, his brand Brock Collection was also awarded the FDA/Vogue Fashion Fund.
- He primarily creates high-end women's clothing. His creations have also been seen at several fashion weeks and shows.
- He comes from a wealthy Christian household. He was particularly interested in sewing, according to accounts. His grandma taught him to sew when he was little.
- He is of white Caucasian ancestry.
- After graduating from a local private high school in Texas, he relocated to New York to pursue further education.
- Kristopher is the ex-husband of Laura Vassar, his fashion designer partner. They both graduated from Parson – The New School of Design in New York City with a degree in fashion design.
- Kristopher also has a son named Charlie Brock.
- Kristopher Brock and Laura Vassar divorced in April of this year.
- He is an adventurous person who enjoys hiking, paragliding, and skating in his spare time.
- He is a tattoo aficionado, as evidenced by the numerous stylish tattoos adorning his body.