With a winter of discontent on the horizon, Jennifer Grey is going back into the spotlight to communicate a vital message.
Grey announced on Friday that she has written a book called Out of the Corner, in which she chronicles her long journey to "reclaiming her sense of self." Ballantine Books will release the deeply personal memoir on May 3, 2022.
“Writing out of the corner has been one of the most gratifying things I’ve ever done.” Grey, tells People in an exclusive statement. “It gave me the opportunity to slow down and u pack my story, to be more curious than certain about what I thought I knew, and through a lens of compassion, empathy, and at times, absurdity.”
Grey's memoir delves into all of her achievements. According to the press release, the actress speaks up about this period of her life "with enormous bravery."
Jennifer Grey Age, Height, Family
Jennifer Grey is an American actor who was born in Manhattan, New York City, on March 26, 1960. Jennifer Elise Grey is her full name. She is the daughter of Joel Grey and Jo Wilder. She is Mickey Katz's granddaughter. Her brother James Katz is an American Chief. Jennifer is an American with Jewish ancestry.
Jennifer attended Manhattan's Dalton School. She studied theatre and dance there and graduated in 1978. She then enrolled in an acting class at a local playhouse in Manhattan. She is 5feet 2inches tall.
Jennifer Grey's Current Relationship Status:
Jennifer married Clark Gregg on July 21, 2001. Clark, her ex-husband, is an American actor. In 2006, they starred together in the film The Road to Christmas. Stella Gregg, the couple's daughter, was born on December 3rd, 2001. Their divorce was finalized on February 16, 2021, after they separated on July 3, 2020. Jennifer has been single since then.
Her Previous Relationship
Jennifer Grey's relationship has been the subject of numerous rumors. She did, however, have a brief romance with Matthew Broderick, an American actor. Their love was short-lived, and they split up in 1988. She had relationships with George Stephanopoulos, William Baldwin, and Michael J. Fox, among others.
Jennifer Grey was involved in a terrible vehicle accident in 1987. The car was driven by Margaret Doherty's ex-boyfriend Matthew at the time, and she suffered severe whiplash, while Margaret Doherty and Anna Gallagher were tragically killed.
More From Us: Insight Malia White’s Professional & Personal Life
Her spinal cord was squeezed as a result of this occurrence, and a white spot on her thyroid was discovered, which later turned out to be cancer. Jennifer underwent surgery and is now cancer-free.
Jennifer Grey's Career
- Jennifer began her acting career when she was 19 when she appeared in a Dr. Pepper commercial.
- she made her film debut in 1984 in the film Reckless.
- After appearing in Ferris Bueller's Day Off in 1986, she was recognized by the media.
- She won Season 11 of the dancing competition series Dancing with the Stars in 2010.
- Grey has starred in several successful films and television shows to date. The Cotton Club, Bloodhounds of Broadway, Wind, The Wind Rises, Criminal Justice, Strictly Come Dancing, Red Oak, and others are only a few of them.
- Jennifer haves 285k followers in her Instagram account @jennifer_grey. We can also find her on Twitter @JenniferGrey with 105.3k followers.