Malia White appeared on season 6 of Below Deck Mediterranean fueled with ambition and experience as she continues to climb the ranks towards her ultimate goal – to become a Super Yacht Captain.
Never shy about making her mark in a male-dominated industry, Malia is a certified divemaster and has taught scuba and water sport lessons. She previously appeared in season 2 of the show as a deckhand on a yacht named “The Sirocco.”
This season, Malia will take on even more responsibility and pressure as she leads a new deck team and charters guests through adventurous, nature-filled excursions.
Through this wiki-style article, get to know more about Malia like her age, family, net worth, height, and relationship.
All Facts On Malia White
- Malia was born on 20th July 1990 in Fort Lauderdale, Florida submerged in the life of the sea.
- She is the youngest amongst her siblings. Her five older brothers have frequently made an appearance on her Instagram account.
- Malia stands at the height of 5 feet 5 inches (1.65 meters), weighing 58 kgs. She has measurements of 35-25-35 inches.
- Per her social media presence, she has 384K followers and 593 posts on her Instagram account which goes by @maliakpwhite.
- Moving towards her career, she received her captain’s license in March 2017. She has now returned to Below Deck Mediterranean season 5.
- Her net worth is estimated to be $0.65 million.
Don't Miss: Lauren Bushnell Lane Opens Out About Her Struggles With Postpartum Anxiety
- Let’s get into her dating life. In August 2021, Malia seemingly confirmed a romance with Jake Baker after calling it quits with Tom Checketts.
- Jake Baker, who was the engineer for season 6 of the Bravo show, also posted a birthday tribute for White one month prior.
- “HAPPY BIЯTHDAY to the Moon Boot Queen herself 🖤 ILY,” he wrote via Instagram in July.
- Earlier this year, Malia and Jake enjoyed a double date with their former boss Captain Sandy and her girlfriend.
- However, in September 2021, Jake has made his account private and Malia is yet to post about Jake on her IG account.
- Malia in September confirmed that she and Tom broke up after more than a year of dating.
“My personal life seems to be quite the topic at the moment.”
“I am not on Twitter. I don’t do a lot of Instagram Lives, so I thought I would send out a message in my own words.”
- She later confirmed that Tom cheated on her but he never acknowledged the accusations.
- In July she told US Weekly,
“Yeah, we were, you know, working on different boats.”
“It was in the pandemic [that] had just happened. So, it was impossible for us to see each other. It was right when the show is coming out, it’s obviously a lot going on in our lives. And, yeah, he found someone else on his boats, and I didn’t know for a couple of months.”
- Moreover, Malia had also dated Wes Walton for a short time after season 2 was over. Although they are not in a romantic relationship now, they are still good friends.
- She was also in a complicated love triangle with Chef Adam Glick and bosun Wes Walton. Although she chose Wes, she couldn’t deny that she liked Adam too. Reportedly, she secretly met Adam and went back and forth with her feelings.