Kyle Brandt is mostly recognized as the media personality, actor, and television host of “Good Morning Football” on NFL Network. Before he appeared in front of the camera, he worked behind the scenes as a writer and producer of the series, Rome is Burning, back in 2008.
While Kyle was wandering around keeping his hands in Hollywood, he landed as a television host serving both of his interests to be on camera and passion for sports.
While in the process, life even rewarded him with love in the form of his beautiful wife. However, he has shared very little information related to his wife Brooke Brandt. In this article, learn a little information we collected on Brooke and Kyle.
All Facts On Brooke Brandt
- Brooke Brandt was around her late 30s as of September 2021. However, her birth year and birthday remain unshared.
- She was born to parents Thomas Kopanski and Janice Kopandki in California, the United States as Brooke Kopanski.
- Sadly, her father is no more, and after her father’s death, her mother remarried Honorary James B. Copelan.
- More about her family, she has a sister named Laurel Hubert and a brother named Nathan Copelan.
- Her other family members include her grandparents Audrey and Joseph Mackey and Robert Kopanski and Peggy.
- Moving on, Brooke stands at the height of 5 feet 6 inches (1.67 meters).
- Talking about her social media presence, she cannot be located on any of the media platforms.
- For her education, she graduated from the Saugus High School and College of the Canyons. Later, she graduated from the California State University, Northridge with a BA in Communication studies.
Also Read: Everything You Need To Know About British Designer Kevin McCloud
- In 2007, Brooke graduated from the University of La Verna College of Law with a JD.
- Soon after receiving her JD, she joined DeWitt Algorri & Algorri as a law clerk from 2008 to 2009. While she was working there, she was responsible for communications with clients, court staff, and opposing counsel.
- Thereafter, Brooke started working as an executive director at Adopt A Cop Foundation for two years from 2009 to 2011.
- Later, she founded a non-profit organization benefiting families of fallen law enforcement officers. For the organization, she designed and created a donation website.
- In the meantime, she also worked for Tharpe & Howell, LLP as an attorney.
- In addition, Brooke has also worked for Greenbaum Law Group and Pro Bono Attorney.
- As of now, her estimated net worth is reported to be $1.5 million.
Brooke Shares Family Of Four With Kyle Brandt
Brooke Brandt and Kyle shared a marital bond for almost a decade. The couple got married on 18th September 2010 at The Lodge at Torrey Pines in La Jolla in a double-ring ceremony presided over by Brooke’s father James B. Copelan.
For the big day, Brooke opted for a strapless mermaid-style gown with a hint of crystals complemented by a finger-tip-length veil.
The newly wedded bride and groom performed a dance set to “Haven't Met You Yet” by Michael Buble. After the wedding ceremony, Brooke and Kyle jetted off to Moorea and Bora Bora, French Polynesia for their romantic honeymoon.
Check Out: Paula Jones And Steven Mark McFadden: Married Life, Any Kids?
Now, they are the parents of two children Calvin born in 2014, and Evelyn born in 2015.
The couple first met in California, where Kyle was working on The Jim Rome Show. Since their first encounter, Brooke and Kyle shared something special which later turned into a lifelong commitment.